Who are the greatest band from Britain?

Butch2000

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Gay as FOOK said:

It's Suede. 

Alright Jonathan Ross.

35 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

The Beautiful South have to be worth a shout for me Clive.

That's a good shout.

Pulp?

The Chemical Brothers?

Robert Smith if we're going for individuals. He's the one guy I'd be a bit devastated if any proper dirt came out about. Been married to his childhood sweetheart for like a hundred years, recently took on Ticketmaster head on, tweets everything in caps, enormous back catalogue that spans from funeral dirges to Friday I'm In Love, plays for three hours and generally just seems like a very cool gentleman, unlike some of the other Cool Dude figures who are endlessly vaunted in the press. 

I fucking love him. 

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Gay as FOOK said:

Robert Smith if we're going for individuals. He's the one guy I'd be a bit devastated if any proper dirt came out about. Been married to his childhood sweetheart for like a hundred years, recently took on Ticketmaster head on, tweets everything in caps, enormous back catalogue that spans from funeral dirges to Friday I'm In Love, plays for three hours and generally just seems like a very cool gentleman, unlike some of the other Cool Dude figures who are endlessly vaunted in the press. 

I fucking love him. 

Yeah, there is a reason he’s been in South Park and not a single member of Slade have…

Also, disappointed to not see The Kinks mentioned. Their contribution to music shouldn’t be overlooked, especially with Rock Music.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Gay as FOOK said:

I fucking love him. 

He is a lovely man, and there are some of very good Cure albums, but loads of really dull ones too. 

I nominate Shampoo. 

2 hours ago, Gay as FOOK said:

I fucking love him. 

Hates the Royal Family too.