AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

I fucked up, only just remembered (twas a busy day with work and a school child home with a strike). So got a pretty shitty seat in £30 ones. I'll still have fun though, things like this is about the atmosphere. On my own in 521 row 18. 

Edited by westlondonmist

On 4/6/2023 at 9:52 AM, Daddymagic said:

I'll be shocked if they sell 30k tickets. 

Clearly has money to burn does TS, but won't be a good look. When Wembley is empty it looks verrrry empty and soulless. 

👀👀

The question really will be how many sales are left on the table once the hyper-engaged bunch are bought in.

35k is a tremendous start, and hopefully they’ll pick up 15k more on Friday on general sale.

That’s an enormous achievement and they should be buzzing, but it’s the next >40k after that that is the real slog.

As I said throughout, it’s the reaching capacity or getting close thing that’s very difficult. If they don’t want/need that, that’s great, but if they do I’d love to see what’s next.

I can only imagine how excited their roster is.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

I can't make my mind up if I'm happy with my seats or not. Got offered row A on block Z when looking for the mid tier seats, they came up at about £114 a ticket I think. By the time I'd found that on the seating plan, the tickets had expired. 

A few more attempts later and I ended up settling for row 1 in block 524, for about 80 quid a ticket. Feels like I'm going to be much further back without saving much on the ticket price. 

Still excited for it, and really glad it appears to be selling so well.

25 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

The question really will be how many sales are left on the table once the hyper-engaged bunch are bought in.

35k is a tremendous start, and hopefully they’ll pick up 15k more on Friday on general sale.

That’s an enormous achievement and they should be buzzing, but it’s the next >40k after that that is the real slog.

As I said throughout, it’s the reaching capacity or getting close thing that’s very difficult. If they don’t want/need that, that’s great, but if they do I’d love to see what’s next.

I can only imagine how excited their roster is.

I guess it depends on how many were released for the pre sales. Twitter seemed to suggest it was hard to get tickets in the end.

A lot of people will be no doubt waiting for the 02 Priority tickets before General Sale. 

Time will tell later in the week. There is always that element of fan who will not book until card announced as well 

I know he gets heat on here, I’m also a bit tired of him, but the crowd and Jericho is gonna be absolutely loving Wembley stadium shouting along to Judas…it will be a rockstar moment for him. Can’t think of many more who will get a bigger pop, just considering there will be a large portion of casual fans who will be going for a day/night out 

Yeah the roster are gonna be buzzing for this I expect…most should be naturally elevated by the moment, but there will no doubt be some performers who will stumble at the occasion. 

With All Out the following week, I have no clue to what the card will finally be like. Or are we thinking it will be more of a showcase card where they just put on top matches, with some light storyline in there? WWF Rebellion-esq