Lacey Evans - Autism Denier

Nick James

• Paid Members

No, this thread isn't about a shit 80's detective, it's about Lacey Evans outing herself as an autism denier. I mean, she seems like a right wing, MAGA type anyway, but this will be interesting to see how WWE handles this one. Quite a few big names calling her out on her bullshit as well. 

Maybe we need a general thread for wrestlings idiots, morons and wrong 'uns. We would be 400 pages deep before February. 

image.thumb.png.b5da89eb832a9292145743c4dbff644c.png

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Cousin Jim Bob said:

Christ she should have been apologising for posting the fucking Info Wars clip not doubling down.

Vince wouldn't have cared about this but as Nick says it will be interesting how WWE handles this. They were planning to bring her back soon with a new gimmick apparently.

I think the gimmick still needs a bit of work

• Paid Members
31 minutes ago, Nick James said:

I bet the conversation in the catering room in WWE is awful. With Evans, Styles, Rousey and the like in there, imagine the topic of conversation. No wonder Danielson wanted out.

It makes you wonder what it used to be like when kane was the brains of the outfit when you hear taker moan they've all gone soft and woke these days.

11 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

First the mad right-wingers were saying that vaccines caused autism, now they're saying it doesn't exist at all. Make your mind up, guys.

That's already been settled in wrestling world:

spacer.png