Survivor Series 2022

Supremo

• Paid Members

May as well get a thread going for tonight's show. Even if for no other reason than to marvel at Sami's face on the graphic. He is the absolute best.

The Triple H run feels like it's lost a lot of steam the past month or so, the bloom is completely off the rose, and I'm not particularly jazzed about the card. But Sami Zayn and Roman in a cage on a Big Four event? Something's going to happen and I cannot wait. I wonder if we'll see a repeat of that Elimination Chamber magical moment where Triple H slowly sat down rather than save Batista from eating a pinfall? They wouldn't do the turn this early, would they? Could they?!

Also, credit where  it's due. It's a tight, short card that should be done and dusted in around three hours. One thing Tony Khan could definitely learn from.

Men's WarGames Match: The Bloodline (Roman Reigns, The Usos, Solo Sikoa and Sami Zayn) vs. Kevin Owens, Drew McIntyre & The Brawling Brutes (Sheamus, Butch and Ridge Holland)

Women's WarGames Match: Bianca Belair, Asuka, Alexa Bliss, Mia Yim and TBA vs. Damage CTRL (Bayley, Iyo Sky and Dakota Kai), Nikki Cross and Rhea Ripley

SmackDown Women's Championship: Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Shotzi

United States Championship: Seth Rollins (c) vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Austin Theory

AJ Styles vs. Finn Balor

If nothing else, at least the show won't be built around a golden egg and an anniversary of a wrestler who can't be arsed even sending in a promo. Leave the memories alone.

Edited by Supremo

Apart from Rousey/Shotzi, should be a really decent card. I'm even looking forward to Theory's involvement in the US title match and that's more than I've had for him since his NXT days.

But yes, the Bloodline/Sami stuff is clearly the most important and intriguing thing worth tuning in for. Can't wait to see where they go next.

2 hours ago, TheBurningRed said:

Who?

I'll actually throw my hands up here and apologize lol I didn't mean to say it the way I did. 

I meant to say we have seen how good aj vs devitt was in Japan but didn't complete the sentence so I agree I was the prick on that one lol

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said:

I meant to say we have seen how good aj vs devitt was in Japan but didn't complete the sentence so I agree I was the prick on that one lol

The only time they wrestled in Japan was a six-man tag in 2008, in a "TNA vs NJPW" match.

• Paid Members

Thoroughly enjoyed that main with the story of Sami's loyalty throughout, proving time and time again he is loyal to the Bloodline. The embrace at the end by Jay was fantastic.

To be fair, Sami should have kicked KO's head off a while ago, the amount of times KO has turned on Sami.

The Brutes don't get enough credit for just how fun a team they are. I worried for Ridge on the main roster with him being quite inexperienced, but he holds his own in the team. Who would have though Shaemus would be one of the best things in WWE in 2022?