AEW Full Gear 2022

LaGoosh

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Louch said:

6 matches to add for no reason will pad it out. Jungle Boy and luchasaurus in a cage probably deserves a dynamite main event than Midcard on this show 

The fatal four way also feels like a Dynamite main event. 

1 minute ago, LaGoosh said:

The fatal four way also feels like a Dynamite main event. 

Weird we have the same complaint that we normally get ppv level matches on free tv, but they would do better if they filtered ppv to be quality over quantity 

Hobbs vs Joe Vs Wardlow to be on the show? 

• Paid Members

Many clumsy portmanteau names suck but “Swerve In Our Glory” is terrible. It’s not even a “just a name” name like JeriShow, it’s a full sentence of words that makes zero sense. Awful.

While I’m at it… “Jungle Boy” by itself sounded like a pro wrestler doing a gimmick. “Jungle Boy” Jack Perry sounds like something you’d find in the exercise book of a Year 9 writing wrestling cards with all his mates in. Teaming with “Well Hard” Wayne Davidson to take on “Toxic” Tim Rothwell & Bumgas.

1 minute ago, air_raid said:

Many clumsy portmanteau names suck but “Swerve In Our Glory” is terrible. It’s not even a “just a name” name like JeriShow, it’s a full sentence of words that makes zero sense. Awful.

While I’m at it… “Jungle Boy” by itself sounded like a pro wrestler doing a gimmick. “Jungle Boy” Jack Perry sounds like something you’d find in the exercise book of a Year 9 writing wrestling cards with all his mates in. Teaming with “Well Hard” Wayne Davidson to take on “Toxic” Tim Rothwell & Bumgas.

I understand this but then I remember that Dolph Ziggler has been a name since 2008 and its the worst name ever for a non fan to hear. 

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Chili said:

I understand this but then I remember that Dolph Ziggler has been a name since 2008 and its the worst name ever for a non fan to hear. 

Using name as the only criteria it’s a travesty “Dolph Ziggler” made it to some level of stardom and “Eli Cottonwood” didn’t.

• Paid Members

I think there’s potential for some good stuff on that card.

Jungle Jack jumping off the cage.

Sting no-selling the guitar.

MJF raising the belt and closing the door on the CM Punk era.

Keith Lee turning heel and revealing he and Swerve were in on it together all along.

Also, if the inevitable Elite six-man is even half as good as the All Out one then it’ll be another Match of the Year contender. Imagine those lads coming in with something to prove! Sweet Jesus.

Plus, of course, Samoa Joe vs. Wardlow vs. Will Hobbs!

A2964F8F-ABB8-46E8-B22F-17D8D887E882.thumb.jpeg.7d2bdb93b31c49bc577dcc25a00a8ce3.jpeg

• Paid Members
54 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Or “Stone Cold” Steve Austin