One of the worst things I've ever seen.

SuperBacon

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I've had to see it so now you do too.

You've been warned.

No, seriously you've been warned.

Fuck that.

I did similar through my throat with a spiked fence during the early hours of Christmas Day back in 2009. If he had a proper drink, he wouldn’t feel a thing. 

When I was younger, one of my friends climbed a barbed wire fence while wearing shorts and got his balls stuck on a barb.

Being the horrible little kids we were, instead of helping, we just pissed ourselves laughing as he screamed in pain and asked us to help him unstick his ‘sack’. Looking back…that was probably the wrong thing to do.

Still, he was fine, and he got the snazzy, and potentially traumatising, nickname of ‘Fence’, which follows him to this day. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, RedRooster said:

When I was younger, one of my friends climbed a barbed wire fence while wearing shorts and got his balls stuck on a barb.

Being the horrible little kids we were, instead of helping, we just pissed ourselves laughing as he screamed in pain and asked us to help him unstick his ‘sack’. Looking back…that was probably the wrong thing to do.

Still, he was fine, and he got the snazzy, and potentially traumatising, nickname of ‘Fence’, which follows him to this day. 

Came off better than me brother. He “degloved” one of his fingers climbing a fence when his ring (not that one) got caught and just pulled the flesh off, leaving the bone sticking out.

He came home and I could hear my mum saying “Where is it?” so I just thought he’d lost his bike or something. Went to the front door just to see my brother holding his finger bone out. Before I’d got chance to process what I was seeing my mum told me to go the park and find his finger 🤢

9 hours ago, RedRooster said:

Probably the same nickname this fella is gonna have to be fair

7 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

Came off better than me brother. He “degloved” one of his fingers climbing a fence when his ring (not that one) got caught and just pulled the flesh off, leaving the bone sticking out.

He came home and I could hear my mum saying “Where is it?” so I just thought he’d lost his bike or something. Went to the front door just to see my brother holding his finger bone out. Before I’d got chance to process what I was seeing my mum told me to go the park and find his finger 🤢

This has disturbed me more than the original post in this thread. Jesus Christ!!

• 1 year later...