Kevin Nash's son passes away

Snitsky's back acne

3 minutes ago, AndyDemmo72 said:

If it was an illness or an accident then it's a shame. If he was a junkie then he shouldn't be missed.

Not sure if you have watched the Nash podcast about it or read up on what had happened, doesn’t sound like you care but Kevin said they had both agreed to stop drinking recently and that Tristan had a seizure a few days later, and that bought on cardiac arrest.

What posesses people to post the crap that horrible excuse of a speciman posted. 

Even taking to account the fact he didn't die of anything to do with overdosing as written above. If someone dies because of an addiction, it doesn't make them a less valued person. I'm guessing Demmo that you have no-one round who has had addiction problems because you live in a perfect bubble 🙄

I know you won't respond to this because trolls are cowards who don't engage in actual conversations and I probably shouldn't engage with you but I'm in a bad mood and calling you a cunt will probably make me feel better.

Addicts>Trolls

43 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Attention, and sadly, it worked. 

Yes I think AndyDemmo should be perma banned tbh, not offering the forum anything other than bizarre, attention seeking. 

I'm sure there will be a new account here the next day though, wanting to tell us all about a paedo Scottish wrestler opening a gym in Thailand for some reason.

• 1 month later...

To bring a little cheer back to this thread, Nash wanted to get to 100k subscribers on YouTube as that was a goal of his son, and after he appealed on twitter yesterday it jumped about 60k followers and reached the goal. Hope the plaque brings a little peace to him

• Paid Members

Just read this scumbags comment. Hope there is a perma ban. Hearing big Kev poor his heart out is heartbreaking. No parent should go through this. He was apparently going cold turkey from booze and his body couldn't take it. Shame on you. Disgusting comment. 

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

You've got to love Big Sexy. Poor bastard.

What he says about the card game is right though, and the DX lot backing down? Shite. Don't blame him.

Says he got the call to be at Raw XXX:

I was generously…Mr. Prichard [Bruce Prichard] reached out and asked if I would like to come. I just said…it’s a really long day to go to TV when you’re doing something, actually on the active roster or have a match or segment, it’s like building the pyramids if you’re playing a hand of cards.

Doesn’t think he would have fit in with the show:

I can’t be out there with DX because I’m too much of a dick. They all said they were too old, I would have headbutted that motherfucker in the forehead. No, I’m not backing down, so send me home, I’m not doing that. I’m glad I didn’t go because I didn’t see where the fuck I could have been used.

Says he didn’t want anyone asking him about his son:

On top of that, I don’t know anybody on the crew anymore or any of the workers or anything else. I really don’t want people who I don’t know coming up to me and saying, ‘I’m sorry to hear about your son.’ Why would I put myself….and I know what the payday is going to be. The payday is going to be [not worth it].

Edited by garynysmon