Kevin Nash's son passes away

Snitsky's back acne

13 hours ago, cena's mam's clunge said:

Nash has gone through so much heartbreak in his life, this obviously by far the worst, sending all my love and hope to him and his family. Horrific. 

Obviously my heart goes out to the big man but I can’t help but laugh at the thought of him saying to himself “That’s really sweet and kind to be in the thoughts of cena’s mam’s clunge”

• Paid Members

No parent should have to bury their own child. Even Vince knew that. 

Sorry, that's an awful joke. Thoughts go out to Big Sexy and his family. 

• Paid Members

I’m surprised they’ve done an episode so soon. I was sure they’d take a break while it’s still so raw but I guess the big man just wants to stay busy and maintain some level of normality. Can’t imagine the pain he’s going through. 

Near the end and it’s a much easier listen than I expected. It’s very much the kinda chat you have at the wake after a funeral, fun stories and lots of affection. Clear that Sean had a real relationship with him too which helps it. Kev telling how he’s spoken with Flair about what to do when losing your child hit hard. In the end, they are all people like any of us who love and lose. 

• 2 weeks later...