The Queen Is Dead, Long Live The King

Loki

• Paid Members

However long the queue is Holly and Phil will still jump it. 

I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone, that's not true, but let's say it is, but wouldn't it be funny if he waited all those years to be king then pegged it after barely a year. Leaving Camilla as Queen step mother hanging around smoking fags around the back of Horse Guards Parade. 

Edited by Lion_of_the_Midlands
What the fuck is smiking! Smoking obviously

10 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

However long the queue is Holly and Phil will still jump it. 

I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone, that's not true, but let's say it is, but wouldn't it be funny if he waited all those years to be king then pegged it after barely a year. Leaving Camilla as Queen step mother hanging around smiking fags around the back of Horse Guards Parade. 

I thought that was William.

19 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Why on earth would Meghan do this? Hasn’t she hurt that poor family enough?  

Christ, that's a blast from the past. Remember her? And when Americans hilariously thought she was going to be Queen when Hazza got to be King?

12 minutes ago, David said:

Christ, that's a blast from the past. Remember her? And when Americans hilariously thought she was going to be Queen when Hazza got to be King?

My favourite one was how she was going to be President and be behind an attack that killed everyone above Hazza in the line of succession. Then her and Hazza would rule over the UK and US eventually turning them into one big country. Wonderful 

10 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

My favourite one was how she was going to be President and be behind an attack that killed everyone above Hazza in the line of succession. Then her and Hazza would rule over the UK and US eventually turning them into one big country. Wonderful 

That sounds quite cool. 

15 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Sounds a lot better than most of their ideas for their Netflix deal, actually. 

4 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

You’ve either subscribed to Cllr Duane’s Patreon or you’ve sat in on a Kiefer Sutherland show pitch session.

Edited by Mr_Danger

• Awards Moderator

Everyone knows about Mike Parry, right?

He did this as if it was genuine - trying to up his online presence - but was understandably bubbled for it being a work.

Thank fuck he’s from Chester so he can’t claim he’s one of ours.

18 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Porky has to be a gimmick, he’s always coming out with mental stuff and always gets booked. What a worker. 

Having to raise some scallywags lad as if he's your own, only for him to fuck off and marry some bird who fancies herself to be an influencer and budding TV star? Maybe Charles is more a "man of the people" than I first thought...