Chris B

3 minutes ago, Loki said:

Can someone summarise for me - is CM Punk actually gone from the company or is he expected to pop back up again for another title run/injury?

He's out injured for six months, regardless of anything else. I also think, based on everything we've heard thus far, that it would take a near miracle to see him again in AEW.

9 minutes ago, Loki said:

Can someone summarise for me - is CM Punk actually gone from the company or is he expected to pop back up again for another title run/injury?

I don’t believe there’s been nothing officially stated from AEW as to him having being let go yet. Supposedly it all  hangs on what findings come out of this so called “third party investigation” that’s apparently being conducted. If that is indeed occurring, nothing will happen until it’s concluded, and even then it depends on who is ruled to have been in the wrong.

As @Daaaaaad! mentioned, it’s all just speculation at this point and Meltzer will keep the story alive by saying “the update is that we have no update” for weeks/months on end.

Given my experiance with a 3rd party investigating a charity I did work with for a while, they usually go away after gathering all evidence and scrutinise it to make sure they pick up any inconsistency. I’d not expect anything for at least a month 

11 minutes ago, Louch said:

Given my experiance with a 3rd party investigating a charity I did work with for a while, they usually go away after gathering all evidence and scrutinise it to make sure they pick up any inconsistency. I’d not expect anything for at least a month 

That’s assuming that the investigation isn’t being carried out by Lionel Hutz. An actual investigative team may take their time, but we could just as easily have an answer tomorrow if Tony has brought in some tinpot lawyers

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

That’s assuming that the investigation isn’t being carried out by Lionel Hutz. An actual investigative team may take their time, but we could just as easily have an answer tomorrow if Tony has brought in some tinpot lawyers

I believe Mark Sterling is on the case

• Paid Members

A proper bitemark takes forever to go away, because it does a lot of damage below the surface, so even if it barely breaks the skin there's a lot of bruising for a long time. I was bitten in a fight/assault probably close to ten years now, and it took weeks before it wasn't bruised any more. There's still a scar and a notch missing out of my arm.