Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members

Another Sainsburys effort for us.  Egg a little over five, but still some runny in there.  Sausage was a 10 on the Ainsley chart, but I’d prefer that to a poodles cock.  2 Hash Browns hidden under the toast.

IMG_3713.jpeg

52 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

Another Sainsburys effort for us.  Egg a little over five, but still some runny in there.  Sausage was a 10 on the Ainsley chart, but I’d prefer that to a poodles cock.  2 Hash Browns hidden under the toast.

IMG_3713.jpeg

I need a glass of water after just looking at it. It all looks so dry.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, wordsfromlee said:

I need a glass of water after just looking at it. It all looks so dry.

The tomato, mushroom and brown sauce provided moistness.

• Paid Members

Good people.  I’ve had a couple of PM’s asking me if I’m a racist now father due to my Ainsley comment.  It’s based on a well known clip of Ainsley Harriet on Ready Steady Cook where someone has burnt a sausage.  Ainsley gurns to the camera and asks the chef if they like a black sausage.  It was not meant as racist in any way, just the kind of silliness we do on here.  Happy to remove it if anyone feels it’s not appropriate.

3 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

Good people.  I’ve had a couple of PM’s asking me if I’m a racist now father due to my Ainsley comment.  It’s based on a well known clip of Ainsley Harriet on Ready Steady Cook where someone has burnt a sausage.  Ainsley gurns to the camera and asks the chef if they like a black sausage.  It was not meant as racist in any way, just the kind of silliness we do on here.  Happy to remove it if anyone feels it’s not appropriate.

Welcome to the UKFF. 

4 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

spacer.png

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Thunderplex said:

As a fellow Ainsley enthusiast - I got the non-racist reference. Hope you got some Suzy Salt and Percy Pepper on that breakfast!

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Sorry @Thunderplex - I only posted that as an out-of-context, tongue-in-cheek joke. Never meant to imply to anyone I thought you were actually racist.

I really don’t think that was anything to do with it buddy, no problem at all.  I found it funny.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Asda breakfast.  Egg was cooked perfectly, but everything else not really amazing .  Dearer than a spoons brekky too.

IMG_3854.jpeg