Deals, deals, deals

Weezenal

• Paid Members

As we all aren't going to have or won't have any money soonish, I thought this might be a good place to spot any good deals.

Get Tidal via Argentine VPN for £1.08 or £1.20ish for family. This is £20 a month(!) over here.

I tried it and it works. Looks like it has the best sound quality and Dolby Atmos etc for any audio geeks.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/tidal-hifi-plus-for-ps108-per-month-with-argentine-vpn-3839242

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Weezenal said:

Peacock with US VPN currently have Peacock Premium Ad supported version for 0.99c per month for a year with code SAVEBIG. That's about 82p per month.

That includes WWE and Premiership.

When I tried to sign up paying with PayPal, it didn’t like it because the account was tied to my uk address. Any ideas how to get around that? Edit: I was already on VPN. 

Edited by hallicks

• Paid Members
On 11/26/2022 at 7:29 PM, Weezenal said:

Peacock with US VPN currently have Peacock Premium Ad supported version for 0.99c per month for a year with code SAVEBIG. That's about 82p per month.

That includes WWE and Premiership.

How does WWE Network work on Peacock? Do you have full control over the Network. Or is it just a streaming content channel?

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, BigJag said:

How does WWE Network work on Peacock? Do you have full control over the Network. Or is it just a streaming content channel?

it's still all on-demand, like the Network is/was, just a somehow even shittier interface.

Edited by BomberPat

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...