AEW Dynamite Thread 2022

DavidB6937

• Paid Members

I think I read somewhere she did $10k in her first hour on there? 

I also hear Nia is next. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

8 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I think I read somewhere she did $10k in her first hour on there? 

I also hear Nia is next. 

Yeah, Even if you don't subscribe her page is set up with a preview that shows how many likes a post has. People were able to estimate based off that.

The most likes at the moment is 2576 x $19.99 x 80% which is the take home pay. That's a little over $40,000 for the month just from subscriptions. Tips and PPV buys would be on top of that.

• Paid Members

That income is going to take some topping, especially when she only needs to do a couple of days' work a month shooting. There might be some drop off after the first month, but I bet she'd still retain enough subscribers to more than support herself in a comfortable manner. 

2 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

That income is going to take some topping, especially when she only needs to do a couple of days' work a month shooting. There might be some drop off after the first month, but I bet she'd still retain enough subscribers to more than support herself in a comfortable manner. 

If Sunny can still make a living off Onlyfans and random Conventions. I'm sure Toni Storm and even Nia Jax will be fine. Can see Toni wrestling again though. Same for Nia if the WWE have already been on the phone for the Royal Rumble. Got to do something to maintain a profile.

• Paid Members

Toni will definitely wrestle again, though I don't think she'll be in any hurry to sign with AEW - the OnlyFans money affords her the freedom to take bookings as and when she feels like it.

I saw someone on Twitter say that, as women start making more money from OnlyFans than wrestling, it'll show "who really loves wrestling" as those who can make more money through OF will stop wrestling entirely. It's a really wrong-headed assertion, because if your "Get Rich Quick" scheme involves professional wrestling in the first place, you're fucked. On top of that, OnlyFans isn't going to attract customers on its own, you need a public profile elsewhere that will direct people to your OF site, and wrestling provides that. Ultimately, it will - maybe not long-term - change how female wrestlers approach wrestling and what they prioritise, and women in the position to sign with WWE might be able to make more demands of them to compensate for losing the OnlyFans money, but they'll still likely be a long way from earning what the top dogs in the men's divisions earn.