Fight Announcement Thread

Egg Shen

Me and Mrs Panhead went to UFC 204 in Manchester and that was the same with the start time. We ended up booking with National Express to get home because the trains didn't start until later. There was a bloke next to us that slept through Gegard Mousasi vs Vitor Belfort, but the arena was absolutely rocking for Bisping vs Henderson. 

But yeah, I thought they'd drawn a line under that nonsense with UFC 286.

• Paid Members

3am start at the new arena that isn't even in the city centre & is charging £9 a pint. I dread to think how much cocaine is gonna be consumed inside. I was planning on going when I thought it might be at the MEN & at a decent hour. 

13 hours ago, Dead Mike said:

3am start at the new arena that isn't even in the city centre & is charging £9 a pint. I dread to think how much cocaine is gonna be consumed inside. I was planning on going when I thought it might be at the MEN & at a decent hour. 

Hahahaha mate I fucking said exactly the same to my missus. The amount of coked up maniacs bouncing around town after seeing Leon and tom defend ready to put there heads through Windows will be something worth documenting for future generations. 

Imagine being the police a hour after the pricks filter out from the clubs closing what's that rumble thousands of fucking MMA fans with more confidence and classes in there systems to put the town to shame 

• Paid Members

Yeah this aint gonna be for me. If it was id have to try sleeping before going to the Arena or something. You know at least half the crowd will be on a standard lash before going in though, it'll be a higher bellend ratio than normal.

• Paid Members

This is such a good fight. Taira was supposed to fight Tim Elliott and Van was set to fight Su Mudaerji. Shame those fights fell apart, both sounded fun, but this is still somehow an upgrade in my opinion. 

Really liking these prospect vs prospect matchups they’ve been doing a bit more of recently. Just over the last month or two we’ve had Christian Rodriguez vs Isaac Dulgarian and Payton Talbott vs Cameron Saaiman. Now this. I’m all for it.