Fight Announcement Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members
On 5/24/2023 at 3:39 PM, wandshogun09 said:

Is it real this time? Feels like this has been “in the works” or “verbally agreed” more than once. I saw stuff about this last night, it was all over social media. The fact none of us even bothered to post about it says it all about how little we believe in these announcements anymore. Hope it actually happens this time, obviously, but I’ll believe it when I see it. 

it's real! officially announced now.

• Paid Members
On 5/27/2023 at 10:08 PM, Egg Shen said:

Glory have announced the fight to get @wandshogun09back into the kickboxing game...

G88_Bary_McSweeney1-1140x815.thumb.webp.33fbadc341b6d19f2280db85b505e499.webp

McSweeney is the turd that won’t flush. It’s rare that Badr Hari is the more likeable guy in there but this is one of those times. Hope he absolutely splatters the cunt.

While I’m here, big test for Jailton in November…

• Paid Members

That's an interesting one for Almeida. I was expecting Tuivasa or Lewis, two guys that if he got them down it would be game over right away like Bigi Boy. 

• Paid Members

Tough test for Garry on paper that. Shows the difference between a genuine prospect that they actually have some faith in and someone like Pimblett who they have to baby with careful matchmaking and rob decisions for every step of the way. Garry’s been stepping up gradually with each fight and looking better as the level of his competition goes up. If he beats someone like Neal then he’s gonna be mixing with the real players at 170. Not sure he’s quite ready yet but we’ll soon find out.