Fight Announcement Thread

Egg Shen

16 hours ago, Carbomb said:

How weird. Sort of a women's Rocky Balboa, I guess.

Not that weird. There's been countless "fight" films where they draft in UFC/boxers to play roles, hasn't there? 

And for as terrible as this movie may be, it'll still be worth more of a watch than 95% of womens MMA.

• Paid Members
45 minutes ago, David said:

Not that weird. There's been countless "fight" films where they draft in UFC/boxers to play roles, hasn't there? 

And for as terrible as this movie may be, it'll still be worth more of a watch than 95% of womens MMA.

Sorry, I meant that it was weird it was Halle Berry in that role. I know she's done action roles, but I never envisioned her playing an MMA fighter.

• Paid Members

This is a killer fight. 

I love it when they match these prospects up. I know some don’t like it and think they should hold off and build both up but balls to that. Chuck them in there and see what happens. I was gutted when Shore’s fight with Said Nurmagomedov fell apart recently, this is even better because I think Umar’s got the brighter future and I feel like this could go on to be a trilogy down the line as both climb the ranks. March is a way off though so I’m not holding my breath it actually happens. 

• Paid Members

With that fight being made, I wouldn't mind seeing Max Vs Korean Zombie. There aren't any losers there, I think we're all happy with both how that would play out and that there would be a fan favourite winning either way.