Fight Announcement Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Its one of those fights where despite being way past its sell by date, if each of them plan on fighting again, it might as well be against each other. If that gets announced and the two go on abit of a media tour & hit the morning chat shows it'll still probably drum up more interest for an all domestic fight than any other outside of the heavyweights.

Edited by Egg Shen

I wouldn't watch Khan vs Brook in my back garden for free. Both shot to pieces and done at any type of world level, I'm not sure who is worse more broken out of the two, but if the fight is at the Welterweight limit of 147lbs, I would edge slightly in direction of Khan.

Big fight for Rakic that is. I thought it was looking likely that he would be having the rematch with Anthony Smith as both were seemingly up for it. That would have made absolutely no sense for him (rankings wise) so he's done well to get a fight lined up with the former champ. A win here for him would guarantee a title shot surely?

However, beating the Polish Hammer is not easy. In fact, I fancy Jan in this one.

• Paid Members

Not official just yet but there’s a lot of talk of Darren Till vs Uriah Hall headlining the planned London card in March. Not sure how to feel about that one. It’s kind of got ‘5 rounds of fuck all’ written all over it. Perfectly fine Fight Night main event but I find it a bit underwhelming really, which is a shame because the undercard’s coming along very nicely with Tom Aspinall, Jack Shore, Molly McCann on the card plus Jake Hadley’s debut, probably Muhammad Mokaev’s debut etc.