Jump to content

King of The Ring/Queen's Crown Tournament 2021


CL Punk
 Share

Recommended Posts

The booking of the Queens crown tournament seems all over the place

Its 2 Heels in 1 semi final and I can't see anyone but Shayna coming out of the right side of the bracket leaving 2 heels in the final as well

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, The Dart said:

Is there a reason, beyond a creative decision, they're calling it Queen's Crown rather than Queen of the Ring?

Possibly because Charlotte refers to herself as the queen? She'll claim the crown is hers and beat the winner withing a few weeks of the finale I imagine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, MVP RULZ said:

The booking of the Queens crown tournament seems all over the place

Its 2 Heels in 1 semi final and I can't see anyone but Shayna coming out of the right side of the bracket leaving 2 heels in the final as well

In contrast, only one heel on either side of the bracket in the men's tournament which gives a strong likelihood of a face vs face final given I don't think Sami will be going to Jeddah...

I'd like to see them go with the story of Xavier Woods trying to achieve his dream of becoming KotR (and having to either overcome his more successful friend [or his friend's conqueror] in the semis) but it seems strange to follow that up with a final against another face.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, MVP RULZ said:

The booking of the Queens crown tournament seems all over the place

Its 2 Heels in 1 semi final and I can't see anyone but Shayna coming out of the right side of the bracket leaving 2 heels in the final as well

Considering the 2 smack down matches had less than 4 minutes combined, I doubt they really give a fuck about Queen's Crown. It could be used to really elevate someone new, but I suppose they'd only be jobbed out to Flair or Lynch the following week anyway. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Paid Members
17 hours ago, simonworden said:

Possibly because Charlotte refers to herself as the queen? She'll claim the crown is hers and beat the winner withing a few minutes  of the finale I imagine.

 

3 hours ago, westlondonmist said:

It could be used to really elevate someone new, but I suppose they'd only be jobbed out to Flair the following segment  anyway. 

Fixed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...