King of The Ring/Queen's Crown Tournament 2021

CL Punk

1 minute ago, The Dart said:

Is there a reason, beyond a creative decision, they're calling it Queen's Crown rather than Queen of the Ring?

Possibly because Charlotte refers to herself as the queen? She'll claim the crown is hers and beat the winner withing a few weeks of the finale I imagine.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, CL Punk said:

spacer.png

I'm a little disappointed this King of The Ring it isn't a 16 man tournament.

How our of place does Jinder look? 

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, MVP RULZ said:

The booking of the Queens crown tournament seems all over the place

Its 2 Heels in 1 semi final and I can't see anyone but Shayna coming out of the right side of the bracket leaving 2 heels in the final as well

In contrast, only one heel on either side of the bracket in the men's tournament which gives a strong likelihood of a face vs face final given I don't think Sami will be going to Jeddah...

I'd like to see them go with the story of Xavier Woods trying to achieve his dream of becoming KotR (and having to either overcome his more successful friend [or his friend's conqueror] in the semis) but it seems strange to follow that up with a final against another face.

17 hours ago, MVP RULZ said:

The booking of the Queens crown tournament seems all over the place

Its 2 Heels in 1 semi final and I can't see anyone but Shayna coming out of the right side of the bracket leaving 2 heels in the final as well

Considering the 2 smack down matches had less than 4 minutes combined, I doubt they really give a fuck about Queen's Crown. It could be used to really elevate someone new, but I suppose they'd only be jobbed out to Flair or Lynch the following week anyway. 

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, simonworden said:

Possibly because Charlotte refers to herself as the queen? She'll claim the crown is hers and beat the winner withing a few minutes  of the finale I imagine.

3 hours ago, westlondonmist said:

It could be used to really elevate someone new, but I suppose they'd only be jobbed out to Flair the following segment  anyway. 

Fixed.