The General Motors Domestic Football Thread. 21/22 (NO SHIT BANTER)

PowerButchi

8 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Lukaku flopping has covered for what a disappointment Werner, Pulisic and Ziyech have been as well. I'm not convinced about Raphinha either, he falls into the same category as Ziyech as being moody with occasional brilliant bursts. I don't think he's an upgrade.

I know a few Liverpool fans who think Klopp could turn Werner in to something special. Like a Klopp hug is going suddenly teach him how to stay onside. 

• Paid Members
57 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

I know a few Liverpool fans who think Klopp could turn Werner in to something special. Like a Klopp hug is going suddenly teach him how to stay onside. 

Nearly every attacker Klopp signs goes up a few levels. When there was (nothing) links of Pulisic to Liverpool recently I was thinking I'd fear it while being happy to sell to any other team. Werner would have my blessing though! Timo couldn't finish himself off watching Miyah and Lolly: Toilet Lesbies.

• Paid Members

Spurs fans in January : "We could do with more defenders."

Spurs (sign midfielders)

Spurs fans in summer : "We could do with more defenders."

Spurs (sign Bissouma and Richarlison)

THEN, NOW, FOREVER

• Paid Members

Talking of bad announcement videos - not a signing as such but a new sponsor for Leicester City during 2020, complete with oscar-worthy acting from Jamie Vardy. I don't think this will ever be topped. 

"Oh, hello! What's going on?"

"So when are you coming to see meee?"

The best thing about Salah signing his new contract is IndyKaila dropping that knowledge a few days prior and now he’s absolutely lauding it over everyone on Twitter. A stopped clock and all that.

• Paid Members

Napoli? Surely he'll be bound for PSG and their band of mercenaries? 

• Paid Members

Amusing seeing pockets of United fans furious at him wanting to leave. He was one of only two players who showed up last season, scored goals in a terrible side, and was prepared to stay this season even despite not having Champions League football. Still, make it a like for like swap and bring Greenwood back.