UFC 264: Poirier vs McGregor 3 - Jul 10 🇺🇸

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Its a common story when you reach a certain level and bring in that kind of money. MMA never seemed to have that much of a problem with it unlike boxing which is filled with leeches. You only have to watch any top American boxer to see it, entourages of 15-20 people all there for a paycheque and to ride the fame coat tails. Conor does seem to keep his circle quite small around fights but those people close to him aren't gonna ruffle any feathers are they? SBG's success is all based off the McGregor association.

It really feels like UFC need to be stepping in with McGregor here. It looks like he's having a mental breakdown and it has a horrible feeling of something bad is round the corner. I honestly wouldn't be shocked to wake up to "Conor McGregor is in custody this morning after...".

It feels like he is having a hard time to accept he is no longer 'The Man', i mean come on-both times he fought Pourior he has left the fight in crutches, somebody needs to tell him to leave it alone.

Had a blast at UFC 264 anyway, seeing the O'Malley fight in person was great with the crowd getting behind Moutinho as it went on. Trump was there and all - was he shown on camera at all? He got booed out of it so wasn't sure they would show him. T-Mobile was great too - no real lines and everything was super smooth. 20 quid a pint though haha.

Meant to post this last Sunday, but I really like the look of Dricus Du Plessis. I haven't seen any of his pre-UFC fights, but I've thoroughly enjoyed his two outings in the octagon. I thought he came across really well in his post fight interview and I'd like to see him in with a ranked opponent next time. 

I've probably jinxed the lad now. Either that or he'll be knocking out our Gerry on a Fight Night in October. 

Edited by Panhead