UFC 264: Poirier vs McGregor 3 - Jul 10 🇺🇸

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, HobowithaShotgun said:

I saw Rogan say that on his podcast but there was no love in my section across from the entrance ramp anyway. I took some pics also so will add them here later.

Probably a mix to be honest. Fuck him, he's a knob anyway. 

7 minutes ago, David said:

Probably a mix to be honest. Fuck him, he's a knob anyway. 

I’d imagine Dana wouldn’t want his buddy to look bad, and let’s be honest, it’s not a stretch to suspect MMA fans might be Trump fans more than Biden fans. 

21 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I’d imagine Dana wouldn’t want his buddy to look bad, and let’s be honest, it’s not a stretch to suspect MMA fans might be Trump fans more than Biden fans. 

True for sure but Vegas was absolutely mobbed last weekend, the busiest I have ever seen it so prob lots from California and other blue states too.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

• Paid Members

Take this for what it’s worth…

Conor put out a tweet and pics from his training camp to prove the injury to his leg was pre-existing.

An orthopaedic surgeon (a legit one) has since tweeted this;

Obviously there was something going on with his leg going in but it seems it was nothing to do with the actual injury that happened in the fight. Totally different injury. Remember when Conor said he was always humble in victory or defeat? 😆

Edit - He’s got it!

EB8237EF-3603-4B00-8E91-E37240660E89.jpeg

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

Yeah but McGregor was saying the doctors, Dana and so on would confirm the injury. So he can’t have been keeping it that quiet, can he? Seems to me like he was taking all these pictures of his leg in camp, and telling people like Dana and the doctors, as a ready made excuse to fall back on if the fight didn’t go his way. Little did he know how it would all end. 

More from that doctor I mentioned above;

Doesn’t 100% shoot down the possibility of McGregor being legit injured but something looks fishy about it. This guy has worked with the UFC as well so it’s not like he’s just some bloke piping up on Twitter who doesn’t know how these things are handled. I’ve already seen McGregor fans arguing with him though and telling him he’s wrong. It’s hilarious.