UFC 264: Poirier vs McGregor 3 - Jul 10 🇺🇸

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

It won’t. But don’t expect logic from McGregor defenders. That’s the angle some are taking. And it’s not just faceless Twitter users either…

Someone send Amanda Nunes round to tell her to pipe down, for fuck’s  sake.

Granted, she probably tweeted this before the other video of him threatening murder surfaced. But still, I think some people are giving Conor too much credit if they think he had the forethought and self awareness to get the ball rolling on the 4th fight right there and then, with his leg going in 3 different directions. Sometimes the simple explanation is the real explanation. He’s just a bitter, sore loser of a shitbag who couldn’t handle the embarrassment of once again failing to back up his words. 

Edited by wandshogun09

I doubt selling the fight was part of his plan. He was embarrassed, running on adrenaline, and had his foot hanging off his leg. His ranting about doctors stoppages and it "not being over" I can certainly forgive. 

His comments regarding family members I cannot. 

The one thing I really want to know is what Conor said to Joe Rogan at the end of the post fight interview because at the start he wanted to have his say then seemingly he said something to Joe that seemed like get the fucking mic out of my face or something like that but aimed at Joe himself because Joe said thats fine I'm going and started to fumble back to his feet.

Yeah not how we wanted it to end but If it went to the second round we would have seen yet another big KO from Dustin as he fucking hammered McGregor for about 3.30 of the round and got a huge 10-8 on the scorecards from everyone. 

Personally I have 0 interest in a 4th fight and at this point 0 interest in seeing McGregor get handed whatever he wants time and time again while the entire rest of the roster has to put blood sweat and tears into their work and earn it.

Last but not least fucking what a sweet thing watching that cunt Hardy get knocked into another dimension I jumped onto the back of my couch when that happened and woke up my mate that fell asleep with a beer in his hand haha

• Paid Members

I’m not on Instagram, anyone know if this is real? 😂

He’s probably deleted now it even if it is real the little weirdo. What’s he doing? He might be unraveling even quicker than after the Khabib loss. 

I think he's claiming Dustin was hurt or cut from the elbows he landed from the bottom. Not sure why he's making a big deal of it mind you, although he did land some cracking elbows from the guard, I'll give him that.

In the past I've mugged him off royally for his ground game, and while he's no Khabib, he's not as bad as he once was. 

• Paid Members

Yeah he’s not that bad on the ground but the problem is he’s not that good there either. Well not for the level of opponent he’s been fighting against anyway. I thoroughly enjoyed watching him eat those elbows from Dustin. The twat must’ve been having some flashbacks to the Khabib fight. 

That's the thing that makes me laugh when I've seen people say he's finished, or no longer the fighter he once was. He's only ever really lost to top guys, with the exception of Nate in their first fight. And I have little doubt that in a rematch with Diaz he'd win that fight with relative ease. 

The numbers for this past weekend shows there's a lot of interest still there for McGregor, but the UFC need to book him correctly. He's not a top three lightweight. I don't think he ever really was, but he certainly isn't now.

The UFC should be looking to grab a slice of that influencer money pie. Get a deal signed up with a Jake Paul or whoever, and co-promote that fight. It would generate a shitload of cash, and it's two guys who can throw insults at each other then fight in the Octagon under modified hybrid-boxing rules or some shit.

There's a whole bunch of ways they could go with Conor, making a ton of money, but it doesn't involve putting him in there with top tier guys. To borrow from the wrasslin' world, he doesn't need the belt.

Grab a Paulie Malignaggi or something and sign that shit up. 

We'll likely see the UFC try to shoehorn him back into the title picture though, which won't work. 

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

i think he did a great job of being offensive off his back, he didnt just condede the position and hope for a standup, he's always looking to do damage you cant fault him for that

Yeah I can. Glove grabbing, floppy leg having, death threatening, doctor stoppage demanding cretin. 

A0197743-BBCF-44F5-AFC2-71656700EFE3.gif

11 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

Yeah I can. Glove grabbing, floppy leg having, death threatening, doctor stoppage demanding cretin.

Glove grabbing is only illegal if you get caught. Dustin being "a little bitch" complaining to the ref! Just bleed, motherfucker! Don't be scared, homie!