13 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

That ITV lineup isn't that bad actually. They have some decent coups there with Neville and Wright, Aluko is also decent and Roy Keane has his fans I suppose. Could do without Cuntley Cunt and Sounness (he's blatantly picked the France games, hasn't he?) though. I've heard Emma Hayes is a decent pundit. 

Don't recognise two of the other three (the ones that aren't Robert Earnshaw).

Led by main presenters Mark Pougatch and Seema Jaswal, as well as Reshmin Chowdhury, ITV’s Euros squad will offer a wealth of insight, expertise and opinion from a punditry line-up of Ian Wright, Roy Keane, Gary Neville, Patrick Vieira, Graeme Souness, Ashley Cole, Eni Aluko, Robert Earnshaw, Emma Hayes, Nigel de Jong, John Collins, Joe Ledley, Nadia Nadim, Scott Brown and Andros Townsend.

Commentary will come from Sam Matterface, Clive Tyldesley, Joe Speight, Seb Hutchinson and Tom Gayle, supported by co-commentators Lee Dixon, Ally McCoist and John Hartson.

3 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Clive Tyldesley is back for it! Only reason I’ll be watching.

He has a book out! Wonderfully titled Not For Me, Clive.

Great interview with him here: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/may/12/clive-tyldesley-football-commentary-is-all-i-ever-wanted-to-do

2 minutes ago, David said:

I've personally never heard Brown in this type of role before. He may be good at it? 

Personally I hope he’s as much a cunt as a pundit as he was as a player but it’s not really surprising that people who spend their careers making a name for themselves as cock wombles might be prejudged as a cock womble in any future endeavours.

2 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Personally I hope he’s as much a cunt as a pundit as he was as a player but it’s not really surprising that people who spend their careers making a name for themselves as cock wombles might be prejudged as a cock womble in any future endeavours.

Christ, not a fan of the guy, eh?

Just now, David said:

Christ, not a fan of the guy, eh?

Genuinely not arsed about him. He’s a shit house and I’ve a certain appreciation of that but other than that I’ve not followed his career anywhere near close enough to know if he’s a lovely bloke away from football or not.

The original point I made was that it’s not hard to see why Punkstep would groan at his inclusion and have no reaction to vanilla dullard John Collins.