Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members

That ITV lineup isn't that bad actually. They have some decent coups there with Neville and Wright, Aluko is also decent and Roy Keane has his fans I suppose. Could do without Cuntley Cunt and Sounness (he's blatantly picked the France games, hasn't he?) though. I've heard Emma Hayes is a decent pundit. 

Don't recognise two of the other three (the ones that aren't Robert Earnshaw).

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favourite part was when the transmission went wonky and we lost Robbie Savage for a few minutes.

Well, that's alright, innit? The UKs finest team does it again

Note to all:  this is the epitome of the kind of garbage post we're talking about when we say 'no live chat' and why the rule exists. Zero tolerance* on any more in this thread going forward. So

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

That ITV lineup isn't that bad actually. They have some decent coups there with Neville and Wright, Aluko is also decent and Roy Keane has his fans I suppose. Could do without Cuntley Cunt and Sounness (he's blatantly picked the France games, hasn't he?) though. I've heard Emma Hayes is a decent pundit. 

Don't recognise two of the other three (the ones that aren't Robert Earnshaw).

Led by main presenters Mark Pougatch and Seema Jaswal, as well as Reshmin Chowdhury, ITV’s Euros squad will offer a wealth of insight, expertise and opinion from a punditry line-up of Ian Wright, Roy Keane, Gary Neville, Patrick Vieira, Graeme Souness, Ashley Cole, Eni Aluko, Robert Earnshaw, Emma Hayes, Nigel de Jong, John Collins, Joe Ledley, Nadia Nadim, Scott Brown and Andros Townsend.

Commentary will come from Sam Matterface, Clive Tyldesley, Joe Speight, Seb Hutchinson and Tom Gayle, supported by co-commentators Lee Dixon, Ally McCoist and John Hartson.

3 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Clive Tyldesley is back for it! Only reason I’ll be watching.

He has a book out! Wonderfully titled Not For Me, Clive.

Great interview with him here: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/may/12/clive-tyldesley-football-commentary-is-all-i-ever-wanted-to-do

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Fuck that shit. 

How you can highlight Scott Brown and not the "I've got a six pack, me" dullard that is John Collins is baffling. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, David said:

How you can highlight Scott Brown and not the "I've got a six pack, me" dullard that is John Collins is baffling. 

One stands out as a massive bellend the other doesn’t standout at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

One stands out as a massive bellend the other doesn’t standout at all.

I've personally never heard Brown in this type of role before. He may be good at it? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, David said:

I've personally never heard Brown in this type of role before. He may be good at it? 

Personally I hope he’s as much a cunt as a pundit as he was as a player but it’s not really surprising that people who spend their careers making a name for themselves as cock wombles might be prejudged as a cock womble in any future endeavours.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Personally I hope he’s as much a cunt as a pundit as he was as a player but it’s not really surprising that people who spend their careers making a name for themselves as cock wombles might be prejudged as a cock womble in any future endeavours.

Christ, not a fan of the guy, eh?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...