Wrestlemania 37 - April 10th & 11th

Supremo

On 3/25/2021 at 6:53 AM, Supremo said:

More fool any woman who competes in the Royal Rumble next year to earn a Wrestlemania title shot. Just turn up and challenge the champion three weeks before.

2 champions though. Who challenges the other one? 

We got tickets last night. I’m not overly excited but we’re 20 minutes away so here we are. Hopefully I’ll get the jab beforehand! 

• Paid Members
On 3/25/2021 at 2:57 PM, WyattSheepMask said:

If memory’s serves, Bam Bam was gone from the company by the end of the year. He faced Goldust at Survivor Series, but I’m sure he was gone pretty much straight after that, which is surely one of the biggest falls from grace with the exception of people being on specific short-term deals (Hogan in 93 or Batista in 2014 and 2019 for example)

Imagine turning the Beast From The East babyface when you’ve already got Diesel, Bret, Undertaker, Razor and you’ve just turned HBK. 100% set up to fail, and he knew it. So he left.

Saturday Night 

WWE Championship Match:
Bobby Lashley vs. Drew McIntyre
(Hurt Business banned from ringside)

SmackDown Women’s Championship Match:
Sasha Banks vs. Bianca Belair

RAW Tag-Team Championship Match:
The New Day vs. AJ Styles & Omos

The Miz vs. Bad Bunny

Shane McMahon vs. Braun Strowman

Sunday Night

WWE Universal Championship Match:
Roman Reigns vs. Edge vs. Daniel Bryan

RAW Women’s Championship Match:
Asuka vs. Rhea Ripley

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match:
Big E. vs. Apollo Crews

Randy Orton vs. The Fiend

Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn

You assume they’ll add Sheamus/Riddle for the US Title and some combination of Ziggler and Roode, The Mysterios, The Street Profits and Alpha Academy for the Smackdown tag titles. Maybe a women’s tag title match? Potentially the two battle royals to get everyone else on the card. Doesn’t look a bad card on paper. 

35 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Not sure they can do that with fans in attendance. More likely to get weird shit on the ring mat or something. They might do a mixture I guess.

Weird shit and Orton aren't words that should go together with his history of what he did to Divas bags.

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

They might do a mixture I guess.

Yeah, I think a mixture is quite likely - start off with the cinematic stuff then have them fight their way out into the stadium for the finish.

They certainly hinted at something along the lines of the Funhouse match with that segment where Randy was told (by himself) that he'll soon have to face up to everything he's done or whatever.

It occurred to me the other day that the suit Bray is wearing now kinda looks like it might be designed so that they can set him on fire again, in front of people this time?

37 minutes ago, Statto said:

It occurred to me the other day that the suit Bray is wearing now kinda looks like it might be designed so that they can set him on fire again, in front of people this time?

Since it's Wrestlemania, maybe it will be part of The Fiend's entrance?

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Version1.0 said:

Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn is getting into Martin Kirby vs El Ligero levels of ridiculousness. 

Doesn’t even touch the sides compared to Orton v Wyatt having a second round of cinematic bullshit AND making to Mania both times.

• Paid Members

It's a strange one to be honest. Given how much autonomy Randy Orton portrays when he's on podcasts or his own Twitter feed, I can't understand why he's going along with The Fiend feud. (Yes, I know it's his job) 

At some point I'd have thought that someone of his standing would've called time on the Papa Shango black liquid or wrestling a comedy burns victim. Maybe he doesn't give a **** anymore?  

Anyway, I saw a tweet that summed up how interminable WWE is these days. The Rollins match is SIX years old. Crazy: