Former ring boy Tom Cole commits suicide.

IANdrewDiceClay

Well christ. This is always a guy that I found an interesting sidenote to wrestling. A young person getting his life completely played and ruined with because a company couldn't be arsed getting a proper crew and instead let a nonce go about. Weird I could never find a picture of the bloke. He's apparently a ringside attendant in some of the 1992/3 Superstars footage on the network. 

I'd love if anyone could track down that Murray Hodgeson bloke. 

That Donahue show is just a fantastic timestamp or awful clothing and a dozen or so people who'd rather be anywhere else. 

Also check out this website from an old member of Mel's ring crew. The fuck is this?https://www.angelfire.com/in4/hister/HisterWith.html

Edited by Chili

5 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Probably in jail. He was a professional con artist who jumped on this to make a few quid. Turns out he'd been blackmailing closet gay people for years.

Yeah that was the last bit of info about him. I'm amazed he hasn't turned up somehow or somewhere. If they can find the Bulldog girl from Summerslam then I'm not hedging any bets.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Tsurutagun said:

How many plants do we think we're in the audience that day

I just read that interview Liam posted and Tom Cole said he was in the audience himself. He didn’t know why at the time but it was so that if anyone brought his name up Vince could go ‘well Mr Cole’s right there in the audience, that issue is settled’ or some shite. Vince is such a creepy, cunning old sod.

It really is a horrible sad story. And he’s just one who spoke up. Who knows how many men are out there now who had to put up with the same or worse as kids from these weirdos. 

26 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

I just read that interview Liam posted and Tom Cole said he was in the audience himself. He didn’t know why at the time but it was so that if anyone brought his name up Vince could go ‘well Mr Cole’s right there in the audience, that issue is settled’ or some shite. Vince is such a creepy, cunning old sod.

It really is a horrible sad story. And he’s just one who spoke up. Who knows how many men are out there now who had to put up with the same or worse as kids from these weirdos. 

Apart from the Mel Phillips feet fondling is any of it really that bad? I get the feeling from that entire interview if it had been Sherri or Miss Elizabeth wanting to suck his cock and then renege on a job offer he wouldn’t have said anything. I bet he is (was) a massive Christian Trumper 

14 minutes ago, stewdogg said:

Apart from the Mel Phillips feet fondling is any of it really that bad? I get the feeling from that entire interview if it had been Sherri or Miss Elizabeth wanting to suck his cock and then renege on a job offer he wouldn’t have said anything. I bet he is (was) a massive Christian Trumper 

Yeah, I guess it's the kids fault he got groomed. That Mel Philips eh. What a card eh? Fucking hell mate! 

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, stewdogg said:

3DF50815-851B-4E7E-86DF-E1FC0DF2B418.gif