Youtube Thread 2000

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I normally stick to the golden rule of 'Don't Read The Comments', but I thought someone might provide context - I didn't get any, but some wonderful soul did leave the following:

One of the saddest quotes from his upcoming Dark Side of the Ring episode: "He could still kind of give them one of these...but he just couldn't give them one of those anymore."

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Footage from a WWF show at a high school gym in Wisconsin from 1990.

Double main of Duggan vs Quake and KVE vs Tornado for the ICT, very common for B shows of the era where Warrior vs Savage was in the A town (Greensboro on this particular night) and Hogan wasn’t anywhere, which happened a lot in summer/fall 1990. A C show on the same day topped by LOD vs Demolition went down in Rockford too.

Great content no doubt, which subscribers to house show happenings already received on Sunday 😉 - SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON etc - your resource for living in the past where everything was better, just like I do!

…… unfortunately if late 1990 is your jam my next offering chronologically wouldn’t quite be as good. KVE vs Virgil right on the cusp of Virgil breaking away from Ted and showing sportsmanship that his boss would not approve of ;

https://ukff.com/topic/142250-house-showtv-tapings-random-happenings/?do=findComment&comment=3447927