Transformers are way better than Gobots

DEF

21 hours ago, BigJag said:

Yep. They've taken some liberties.  Elita 1 has some cool moves.

Much more interested in seeing Arrival From Cybertron on the big screen.

https://go.hasb.ro/3PMSiZH

Not entirely sure, but would not be 100% surprised if the Transformers Movie was the first cinema film I ever saw. 

• Paid Members
On 4/19/2024 at 11:03 AM, andrew "the ref" coyne said:

Just wanted to come on here to say that the new Transformer's ONE movie trailer is the biggest pile of steaming shit imaginable and I hate it. 

Have a nice weekend everyone. 

It started looking interesting, then suddenly takes this huge shift to bad jokes and I lost all interest. 

11 hours ago, Jazzy G said:

It started looking interesting, then suddenly takes this huge shift to bad jokes and I lost all interest. 

Spot on. 

"BAD-ASS-ATRON"

Megatron, a man destined to become a ruthless dictator and crime lord, who will happily enslave or eradicate an entire race to satisfy his people's need for energy "We'll call you B!"

• Paid Members

I thought it looked fun. Glad they're doing something different with it. Might get in some new fans.

I mean, I've got my perfect movie already - it came out when I was seven. And with Lost Light and the like, I think there's the potential for a Transformers movie that's absolutely aimed towards me. But this one doesn't have to be.

• Paid Members

This has been recently announced. There's a Theatre mode.That allows this and the Robosen Prime to interact. The two of them will act out that classic scene from TFTM.

This is the third of these expensive but very impressive animatronic figures. Prime, Grimlock, and now Megatron.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, BigJag said:

This has been recently announced. There's a Theatre mode.That allows this and the Robosen Prime to interact. The two of them will act out that classic scene from TFTM.

This is the third of these expensive but very impressive animatronic figures. Prime, Grimlock, and now Megatron.

There's a Bumblebee as well but it doesn't transform.