Transformers are way better than Gobots

DEF

3 hours ago, BigJag said:

Thanks for sharing that alternative TFTM movie script thread. I've just read through it. It's completely off its head.  Does anyone know the history behind it? Who submitted it?

I must admit I can't really remember much on the history of it only that it was apparently written in 1984 and was discovered by Jim Sorenson who was one of the presenters along with Chris McFeely. Potentially someone recorded the panel and will release it at some point.

• Paid Members

Doesn't Chris McFeely usually upload his panels on the Basics channel? I really hope so because that sounds fascinating.

5 hours ago, BigJag said:

@LSM did you manage to catch the Triple Takeover panel?

No I didn't. If that was on the Sunday I wasn't there as had to travel back home. The only panels I saw were the stamps, Linsay Rousseau, the movie script and then Garry Chalk's concert at the end.

• Paid Members

That's a fantastic video. Thanks for sharing. 

https://youtu.be/D6bkXyAhDe0

The Transformers the Show team have put out their highlights podcast of last week's event. 

https://www.allspark.com/forums/threads/tfnation-2022.949/

That's a link to a more comprehensive review of the TFTM script panel/reading. That Sorensen and Mcfeely put on.

Edited by BigJag

For anyone who wondered what Transformers The Movie COULD have been, wonder no more as the panels from the TF Nation Convention that went through the script have now been uploaded.

Just go to the videos labelled "Beyond Your Wildest Imagination"

The rest of the videos from the convention are continuing to be uploaded as well.

https://tf.spacestation-online.com/media-menu/convention-videos/tfnation/tfnation-2022-august-12th-august-14th/

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

I tried getting into it a few times. It felt to grindy and I'm not sure I every fully understood what effect I was having on the game. Clearly the guys behind it were fans and the announcements of new characters would draw me in occasionally. Just never hooked me. Still looking for that great Transformers game.

There's a new Transformers cartoon being released in November. 

• 1 month later...

Let’s hope it’s entirely shed any trace of Michael Bay.  The Transformers sequels must stand as some of the worst films ever made.

Bumblebee was better, and the look of Prime here is a huge step up from the original films.

• Paid Members

Bumblebee was really fun but that trailer just fills me with Michael Bay levels of dread. The upside is I can't be disappointed if it blows.

The Beast Wars lot look really well designed compared to whatever the Dinobots were supposed to be so at least it has that going for it.

• Paid Members

I'm afraid that Bay is involved in an advisory capacity. The main director, Stephen Caple Jnr, does seem confident to stamp his own identity on the film. Lots of established names in the voice cast. Peter Cullen is there as Prime. Peter Dinklage is voicing Scourge. The whole feel is promising.

Edited by BigJag