The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

I think if they stop banging on about the bloody bracelet and focus on ending it in one last big match they can salvage something out of it. Maybe take things up a notch and have Drew break in to Punk’s house and stare down at an off camera Larry the dog before leaving one of his commemorative kilts in his dog bed.

• Paid Members

Well I think this feud and both matches have been superb old-school stuff that both lads are clearly having a blast with, and that adds a lot to it for me.

• Paid Members

It took Sami Zayn nearly a year to stand up to Roman and The Bloodline. It took him one second to stand up to someone telling Bret Hart that they preferred Bill Goldberg. There are some lines that can’t be crossed. Some actions beyond evil.

• Paid Members

The only surprise was that it took them this long really. I do feel sorry for Victoria though, something she did as a nice gesture from a fan to CM Punk has now been used to promote a storyline and now being used to make money. 

20 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

The only surprise was that it took them this long really. I do feel sorry for Victoria though, something she did as a nice gesture from a fan to CM Punk has now been used to promote a storyline and now being used to make money. 

I mean, she should just have a day off.

Those friendship bracelets are literally everywhere. She's doing something she's nicked off a billion Taylor Swift fans, who'll have nicked it off someone else.

My mates kid has about 18 of the things on her arms at all times with the names of her mates and mum and dad and whatnot.

She has about as much intellectual property control of that idea as she'd have over a Coldplay song if you'd given Chris Martin a mix tape of Coldplay songs.

But yeah, if you really want a bracelet with the name of CM Punk's wife and dog on (fucking hell), just make it yourself like literally every teenage girl across the world has been doing with their ones for the last few years.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I mean, she should just have a day off.

Those friendship bracelets are literally everywhere. She's doing something she's nicked off a billion Taylor Swift fans, who'll have nicked it off someone else.

My mates kid has about 18 of the things on her arms at all times with the names of her mates and mum and dad and whatnot.

She has about as much intellectual property control of that idea as she'd have over a Coldplay song if you'd given Chris Martin a mix tape of Coldplay songs.

But yeah, if you really want a bracelet with the name of CM Punk's wife and dog on (fucking hell), just make it yourself like literally every teenage girl across the world has been doing with their ones for the last few years.

I never said she owns the IP. And I know all about them as my daughter made 90 to give/trade when she saw Taylor Swift. And I’m also aware other fandoms have adopted them too. 

I also know the care and thought that goes into them. My daughter made me one, she chose colours and things she knew I liked. So I treasure it. And I’m sure she did the same when she gave it to him. And I know Punk told her it was going to be used on TV, and she was excited. It just feels crass, it’s ok if you don’t.