The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

I mean… it sure seems like Seth Rollins is going to beat Cody Rhodes at Wrestlemania.

It feels like a few weeks ago his potential debut had some intrigue, but as ever they cooled it off.

It felt like Cody could get some heat coming back as the guy that tried to kill the WWE from the outside, but now he’s going to do it from the inside. I dunno. Something that acknowledged why they were suddenly going to treat him like a big deal.

Having Vince select him neuters him in the same way Vince shaking Matt Hardys hand did years and years ago. He’s already just another guy and he’s not even shown up yet.

It would almost be better if Cena or someone (probably someone less good and thus not wasted in this spot) faces Rollins and Cody turns up on Raw, or does a run in elsewhere.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

As ever, the show was rank rotten and their respective Twitter feeds have been an embarrassment this morning. 

How anyone can even work there is beyond. WWE are the modern day, Hogan era TNA. 

Not said this for a few years but I'm out. AEW knocks it out the park every week to some extent. So that's where my time is going exclusively.

Caught the 1st hour as I couldnt sleep and jesus christ Seth Rollins is the absolute dirt worst rivalling Pat McAfee as the most annoying fucker in wrestling. Was good to see Lesnar having fun though, shame he wasted so much time having Heyman spout out the same promo for him every time for years 

At this point I’m just loving the idea of Vince being petty enough to move Cody’s debut to RAW.

Vince: “Hey Stardust, we’ve decide to move you to RAW instead of Wrestlemania, it’ll really really pop that Bizarreo World audience”

Cody: “But Mr McMahon sir, that’ll mean I don’t get a Wrestlemania pay day”

Vince: “yeah pal, but you know ‘life sucks and then you die’ and all that”

Had a look at what is now likely the final cards, and Jesus Christ Night One looks upsettingly putrid on paper. Belair and Becky might be able to pull off something worth watching, but everything else, yikes.

Night Two doesn’t look much better mind, but AJ/Edge will probably be really good and the company’s two actual stars squaring off is usually alright on the night

Not sure it's petty, they debut people on that Raw show just about every year. Rhodes has never been announced for Mania. And, let's be honest, it wouldn't even make much sense. There's at least two candidates that make more sense to me.

12 minutes ago, AshC said:

Not sure it's petty, they debut people on that Raw show just about every year. Rhodes has never been announced for Mania. And, let's be honest, it wouldn't even make much sense. There's at least two candidates that make more sense to me.

Who would you go with then?