The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Dr. Alan Grant said:

I just had a horrible vision of a Seth and Becky Vs Cody and Brandi feud. Now I hate myself.

It'll be worth it if Brandi cuts a promo on Becky like that absolutely fucking insane one she cut on Jade Cargill that one time.

"Who told you it was open mic night, bitch?"

One of the worst/funniest promos I've ever seen.

• Paid Members

I didn’t watch Raw. Has anyone properly explained why Cody originally gave his shot to The Rock yet? Or are they just doing the Sliders gimmick, pretending that was a different dimension and it never happened?

Edited by Supremo

1 hour ago, Supremo said:

I didn’t watch Raw. Has anyone properly explained why Cody originally gave his shot to The Rock yet? Or are they just doing the Sliders gimmick, pretending that was a different dimension and it never happened?

Did what?  Next you'll be telling me Vince McMahon blew up in a limousine. 😂  Or that our hero Hulk Hogan tried to kill The Rock with a truck before their match at Wrestlemania.

6 minutes ago, The Gaffer said:

If you want a picture of the future long term booking, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever. 

wwe-1200x640.jpg

EB19840101REVIEWS401010301AR.jpg

• Paid Members

In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it.

In the end the Federation would announce that Wrestlemania 25 was the 25th anniversary of Wrestlemania, and you would have to believe it.

Absolutely in pieces at Cody's promo.

I'm not sure he even checks that the fancy words make sense in the context of what he's saying anymore.

What an absolutely wonderful lunatic.

Seth saying he'll be Cody's 'shield'... the fix is in lads. Roman Reigns, #AndStill.