The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

1 hour ago, Dr. Alan Grant said:

If it is Orton, why would Cody or any of the others want him on their team? He double crosses everyone, absolutely cannot be trusted and is known for being a tad sadistic at times. Don’t be a fool, Cody. Call the other Legacy fella instead. I’m sure he’s not busy. 

I mean Cody thought he could trust Brock Lesnar. He's got history. He's spent too much time with Sting.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, mim731 said:

Number 30 in the rumble seems way more likely to me at this stage, because aside from the Chicago return, I don't know what you do with him for the next couple of months otherwise without risking his body falling apart. 

Have him fight Cody at the Rumble or if you don’t want to have either of them lose or do a screwy finish, just have him enter the Rumble and Rollins cost him. Either way, he fights Rollins at Mania. That’s about it. He doesn’t need to be wrestling at every Clash of the Champions inbetween, or hardly at all.

18 hours ago, mim731 said:

Number 30 in the rumble seems way more likely to me at this stage, because aside from the Chicago return, I don't know what you do with him for the next couple of months otherwise without risking his body falling apart. 

If he is to return (and I don't think he will, at any point) there are enough interesting opponents to keep him going for some time. He doesn't need to be wrestling at all - if ever - on RAW or Smackdown; but from the top of my head - as far as feuds go - storylines with Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, AJ Styles, Seth Rollins, Cody Rhodes, Judgement Day, Gunther, Drew McIntyre, Jey Uso and Logan Paul all feel like fresh, interesting and viable options. Even Punk/LA Knight could be an interesting feud; and at some point Punk/Reigns would be a no-brainer. Heck, that could be the catalyst for a double turn, with Heyman switching sides. 

All he really needs is someone he can bounce off on the mic. He can work a Lesnar-like schedule as far as matches go, and he'd still be valuable. 

• Paid Members

I thought this was very telling. Cody teases a mystery partner after the show and a Randy chants break out. Not a single shout for Punk. It’s just a different world now. WWE and its fanbase are synchronised. They want what they’re being fed. Nobody wants to hijack anything. I do still think they’ll eventually bring Punk in, but with each passing moment it’s clear they need him less than ever. Maybe Mania season 2026, Phil.

Lads... LADS... Nakamura wants to fight someone with privilege? He was willing to wait for them to fight their next battle, but now he's tired of waiting and asking 'WHERE ARE YOU?'

It's obvious, isn't it?

He's talking about Randy Orton, and he's going to impatiently attack Orton as he makes his ring walk on Saturday. Triple H and Adam Pearce will be besides themselves at how to fill the space on such a tight turnaround, when Paul remembers Phil is backstage having a Pepsi by the bins with Zelina Vega. GO GET PUNK, he yells, and within mere moments Punk is on his way out to his old music (the spontaneity of the moment meant its all they could find) in street gear for a War Games tear up.

...Of course, that's not happening, but Raw was fine.

Cody looked absolutely delighted to be tasked with making Orton puns.

Jey Uso's characterisation is very good, understanding that he's in a very vulnerable position and surviving only on the good will of those around him. There's a very good heel turn down the road for Jey, proving all the naysayers correct. 

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, The King of Old School said:

Nakamura/Cody then to get him through to the Rumble is my guess.

Orton RKOing Cody after the match to go to that programme was my initial thought, but maybe they save that for after Mania and he keeps busy with Nakamura for now. 

• Paid Members

Yeah, Jey’s side-eye at Cody announcing Randy was great.

Cody looks extremely fired up for this War Games match. Am I remembering correctly, that this is his first War Games, after Covid delayed the first Blood and Guts match? You assume he’s going to go nuts in there. What’s more likely? A cheeky Bret Hart-style secret blade job, or a moonsault off the top of the cage?

• Paid Members

So, Randy's on Cody's team at War Games.

So I don't think he'll be fighting Nakamura too.

Tell you what Smithers, if Nakamura DOESN'T end up fighting Punk, I owe you a Coke Pepsi.