WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

I'm surprised it wasn't one of those streaming editions they do so much. Mind you if they can get the Outer Worlds playing well on there eventually they may be able to do the same with MK1. 

• Paid Members

NetherRegions Studios have a good track record with handheld ports. MK9 on the Vita and 11 on the Switch are minor miracles, having the full packages on there. 1 is going to look brutal at times, but how could it not? They're generations behind. I'm not saying it shouldn't be criticised, or that you should buy it (I definitely won't be on the Switch!) but I don't think you can reasonably ask or expect more from this version.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Alan Grant said:

Lies Of P on Gamepass is really good so far. It’s filling the Elden Ring shaped void in my life. Starfield can get back in line and wait for me to finish this.

Cheers, will give that a go. Starfield has taken a back seat to MLB The Show in my gaff. 

My girlfriend is playing RDR2 and I’m enjoying just watching the story unfold. My word, it’s such a magnificent game. 

6 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Cheers, will give that a go. Starfield has taken a back seat to MLB The Show in my gaff. 

My girlfriend is playing RDR2 and I’m enjoying just watching the story unfold. My word, it’s such a magnificent game. 

I was enjoying Starfield at first, but I lost the urge to play it every day. It doesn’t have the appeal of Skyrim. Red Dead on the other hand, is a game I can play for hours and not really do anything. Just wander around picking herbs, searching for collectibles and hunting for perfect pelts. It’s probably my favourite in game world to explore.

Been playing Unpacking today, it’s free on PS Plus.

Fun little puzzle game where every level  you move into a new house and have to unpack and put things in the correct place, it’s only a couple of hours long but I’m enjoying it.

Edit: Just got the platinum trophy, took me about 3 hours of game time.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

This looks like a godsend. I haven't had much issues control wise since upgrading from the Miserycons to the Hori Split Pad. It never fixed my issues with the Switch always feeling pretty loose and non-cohesive in portable mode though, and lacked rumble and (I don't care) gyro. This looks like it'll fix all that. Argos have them in from the 25th for £60. An easy buy for someone who someone who spends 99% of their Switch play in portable mode*, ymmv.

*I think House of The Dead was the only time mine has been hooked up to the TV in the last few years.

Anyone played Red Dead on Switch yet? Might pick it up for my holiday next month. Even though the second one is in my top 3 I’ve never played the first one after it played like shit on PS Now with dropped frames giving it a weird motion. If it plays smooth I can’t think of a better way to play it than taking long luxurious shits on a Greek island whilst hiding from my Mrs and kids.