WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

On 4/30/2022 at 9:05 PM, jazzygeofferz said:

My mate in Colombia wants to get some FIFA on when it arrives next month. I think he wants to see whether we can grab some Scottish 2nd division side and drag them to the European elites. He usually picks Cowdenbeath if they're available. 

Got a £15 Nintendo voucher yesterday. Had a little extra credit/coins already on so I picked up Bugsnax. It's a fascinating game. I played an hour or so because I was knackered, but it was interesting enough. Picked up some Shark World thing as well, but I was half asleep before I could properly have a look at that, so couldn't make any sense of it. 

I don't think Cowdenbeath have ever been in a FIFA game. The only Scottish lower league team that has been in a FIFA game were Rangers when they reformed from the bottom tier, and even then they weren't in it the year they spent in the old Third Division.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

I kind of want that Ono Michio jumper..

It’s out of stock! I would have snatched that up!

I’m a big fan of Ono Michio and got my wife to crochet me him!

B1DA8932-FC2A-404F-84F1-D212259AFBEC.jpeg

4 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

Yeah 15 wasn’t for me and I gave it a go pre and post big updates. I know some people who swear by it though.

I still maintain that FF15 would be much better by default if the main character was anyone other than Noctis. 

• Paid Members

One of the characters in Bugsnax is so obviously based on Danny DeVito, and they're brilliant. 

• Paid Members

It's a lot of fun. There's also a character that's got a proper Minnesota/North Dakota accent like they have in Fargo, and obviously the rest of North Dakota and Minnesota. I love that accent. 

4 hours ago, Ironic Indie Lad said:

Pretty hyped for Trek To Yomi coming out on Game Pass today

Yeah I pre installed it, thought the trailer looked really good but haven’t played it yet.