Jump to content

Boxing: General News & Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

Not sure if everyone has seen 

 

But apparently Floyd Mayweather Vs mike Tyson is happening as a exhibition bout date/time/location to be announced.

Well this is going to kill Tyson no doubt 

Posted

Not saying 10 years is a slap on the wrist but I think Stefys situation could have gone a lot worse.  Cases like that can easily end up being 14 years +, and quite often more than that. 

Whole case is mental the way they were talking to each other, showing all the tact of a bull in a China shop.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I’ve always loathed Saunders but every time I’ve seen him since he retired I’ve been reminded how satisfying Canelo caving the prick’s eye socket in was. It’s like the Sofia Vergara of Boxing results, just keeps getting better with age.

IMG-9038.jpg

IMG-9039.jpg

Posted
On 9/6/2025 at 10:38 AM, wandshogun09 said:

I’ve always loathed Saunders but every time I’ve seen him since he retired I’ve been reminded how satisfying Canelo caving the prick’s eye socket in was. It’s like the Sofia Vergara of Boxing results, just keeps getting better with age.

IMG-9038.jpg

IMG-9039.jpg

Made even better by how much of a cunt he'd been for the six months previous about Dubois' eye injury against Joyce.

Posted
3 minutes ago, NeverYield said:

Awful news, what a fighter, gave boxing fans many great nights, the atmosphere at Hatton-Tsyzu was unreal, poor fella battled a lot with his mind over the years didn't he, RIP champ.

I attended his comeback fight in 2012. Never experienced an atmosphere like it.

Posted
2 minutes ago, jimufctna24 said:

I attended his comeback fight in 2012. Never experienced an atmosphere like it.

A great memory to have, Hatton fights had undeniable energy. That was the Senchenko fight that wasn't it, I read his book that came out not long after that 'War and Peace: My Story', great book, might have to dig it out again. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...