Jump to content

Boxing: General News & Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Call me old fashioned, but I don't think these types of promos are 'raising the game' or 'boxing finally being promoted well' as some people are saying... it's just money being chucked at things.

For me, this is terrible shite. And how am I supposed to take seriously the idea that Fury really cares, if this is the sort of rubbish he's willing to do.

Bollocks.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz
  • Paid Members
Posted
46 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Call me old fashioned, but I don't these types of promos are 'raising the game' or 'boxing finally being promoted well' as some people are saying... it's just money being chucked at things.

For me, this is terrible shite. And how am I supposed to take seriously the idea that Fury really cares, if this is the sort of rubbish he's willing to do.

Bollocks.

This is the equivalent of the Punk/Reigns sit down from Smacky D Dazzler. Numpties think it's "Cinema" but it's cobblers. Like you say. 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

Sad news.

I knew I remembered the name and checked his record to see he was the guy who fought Chris Avila on a Misfits card a while back.

 

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...