Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted January 13, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2025 Yeah, for some reason I’m sceptical. Quote
NeverYield Posted January 13, 2025 Posted January 13, 2025 He'll be back for a big money, albeit late, very late, fight with AJ. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted January 14, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted January 14, 2025 Then there's this... Some fella Quote
NeverYield Posted January 14, 2025 Posted January 14, 2025 Dennis McCann testing positive for Tren and Drostanolone is wild. Two hard, anabolic steroids,that frankly for a boxer of his weight category is a ludicrous choice, particularly the tren, one of the absolute worst PEDs there is, can make people incredibly aggressive and violent, you'll get all sorts claim I've run tren heaps of times and been brand new and then out of the blue it turns someone into a lunatic. You also cannot explain Tren, Garcia and his SARMS and Benn and his Ostarine, whilst still unbelievable they had no knowledge of it, is still within the realms, albeit very distant realms, of crying contamination, which is just out of the question with Trenbolone. To be honest I only found out it was Tren yesterday and I was shocked, and off the top of my head can't remember another boxer popping for it? Was discussing it in the gym earlier and everyone was baffled by it, absolute wild gear that is. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted January 23, 2025 Members Posted January 23, 2025 I see Eubank vs Benn is at Spurs. Makes sense seeing as we get battered every week there waheeeeeeeey. Nice symmetry with Eubank at White Hart Lane all those years ago. If there's an early members sale, happy to help out if I can. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted February 4, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted February 4, 2025 Bloody hell, Balding has been deleted: Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted February 25, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 25, 2025 Eubank has smashed Benn round the face with an egg at the presser. Scenes ensued. Quote
Cousin Jim Bob Posted February 25, 2025 Posted February 25, 2025 It would make me laugh if this family feud carries on through the next generation and after that. So it becomes like the Irish bare knuckle family feuds where they have absolutely no idea why anyone is fighting but something or other happened at a wedding 50 years ago. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted February 25, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 25, 2025 Just seen that. Childish but can’t deny I chuckled. Must admit I’m more interested in watching Eubank just wind him up the whole buildup than I am the actual fight itself LOL Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted February 25, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 25, 2025 I'm with you Wand. I'm going to love the build up but I'm not watching the fight, no interest at all. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted February 25, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 25, 2025 I’ll watch the fight but I’m not expecting much from it. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 25, 2025 Members Posted February 25, 2025 Nothing wrong with that. He offered him an egg in this trying time. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted February 25, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 25, 2025 Proper irks me that the Eubanks are the faces in this. Have always preferred Nigel Benn, and it's a shame his boy is such a bollock. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted February 26, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 26, 2025 8 hours ago, Carbomb said: Proper irks me that the Eubanks are the faces in this. Have always preferred Nigel Benn, and it's a shame his boy is such a bollock. There is nothing to like about either of them, and as Eubank himself said there are no faces in this fight so you don't need to worry. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.