Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted September 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted September 5, 2025 So they are making a biopic about Brendan Ingle, and obviously the man you get to play him is Pierce Brosnan. The make up people have done wonders. Quote
Kfogg1991 Posted September 5, 2025 Posted September 5, 2025 Not sure if everyone has seen But apparently Floyd Mayweather Vs mike Tyson is happening as a exhibition bout date/time/location to be announced. Well this is going to kill Tyson no doubt Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted September 5, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted September 5, 2025 Barely raised an eyebrow at that this morning. Surely no one gives a fuck after that Jake Paul debacle. Quote
NeverYield Posted September 5, 2025 Posted September 5, 2025 Absolute head shaker of an announcement Quote
jimufctna24 Posted September 5, 2025 Posted September 5, 2025 (edited) Saunders has been done for hare coursing. Full details here - Four sentenced for hare coursing | Lincolnshire Police (lincs.police.uk) Edited September 5, 2025 by jimufctna24 Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted September 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted September 5, 2025 https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cn4lzm9mmw1o Not a great day for the boxing fraternity in the courts. Steffy Bull getting 10 years for supplying cocaine. A Wing will have a decent boxing team. Quote
NeverYield Posted September 6, 2025 Posted September 6, 2025 Not saying 10 years is a slap on the wrist but I think Stefys situation could have gone a lot worse. Cases like that can easily end up being 14 years +, and quite often more than that. Whole case is mental the way they were talking to each other, showing all the tact of a bull in a China shop. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted September 6, 2025 Paid Members Posted September 6, 2025 I’ve always loathed Saunders but every time I’ve seen him since he retired I’ve been reminded how satisfying Canelo caving the prick’s eye socket in was. It’s like the Sofia Vergara of Boxing results, just keeps getting better with age. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted September 8, 2025 Posted September 8, 2025 On 9/6/2025 at 10:38 AM, wandshogun09 said: I’ve always loathed Saunders but every time I’ve seen him since he retired I’ve been reminded how satisfying Canelo caving the prick’s eye socket in was. It’s like the Sofia Vergara of Boxing results, just keeps getting better with age. Made even better by how much of a cunt he'd been for the six months previous about Dubois' eye injury against Joyce. Quote
jimufctna24 Posted September 14, 2025 Posted September 14, 2025 Very sad news. Ricky Hatton has been found dead at his home. The police do not think his death was suspicious. He was only 46? Quote
NeverYield Posted September 14, 2025 Posted September 14, 2025 Awful news, what a fighter, gave boxing fans many great nights, the atmosphere at Hatton-Tsyzu was unreal, poor fella battled a lot with his mind over the years didn't he, RIP champ. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted September 14, 2025 Paid Members Posted September 14, 2025 Really in shock at this. Last thing I expected to read today. Quote
jimufctna24 Posted September 14, 2025 Posted September 14, 2025 3 minutes ago, NeverYield said: Awful news, what a fighter, gave boxing fans many great nights, the atmosphere at Hatton-Tsyzu was unreal, poor fella battled a lot with his mind over the years didn't he, RIP champ. I attended his comeback fight in 2012. Never experienced an atmosphere like it. Quote
NeverYield Posted September 14, 2025 Posted September 14, 2025 2 minutes ago, jimufctna24 said: I attended his comeback fight in 2012. Never experienced an atmosphere like it. A great memory to have, Hatton fights had undeniable energy. That was the Senchenko fight that wasn't it, I read his book that came out not long after that 'War and Peace: My Story', great book, might have to dig it out again. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.