Luke Harper released

tiger_rick

Whatever the Ascension end up doing, it would surely be under a different kind of gimmick. They’re rubbish at the one they’ve had. Do the gimmick on low level indies for the name recognition maybe, but if they’re making a go of it somewhere, they absolutely need a change up. There’s not really any value in them staying as a team, probably. 

1 hour ago, Callum1993 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Ascension do end up in AEW. They had that Cosmic Wasteland stable with Cody for a bit in WWE so wouldn’t be surprised if he brought them in. Maybe even as his back up against Butcher and Blade.

Bloody hell, I'd be surprised if even Cody remembered that.

Edited by The King of Old School

The rebirth of Jon Moxley from Dean Ambrose shows that AEW won’t be a bin for unwanted WWE stars ala WCW. AEW will let the talent themselves redefine who they can be.  I am sure AEW will be interested in anyone who can show the creativity needed to be something unique and different. 

1 hour ago, elisarcabrera said:

The rebirth of Jon Moxley from Dean Ambrose shows that AEW won’t be a bin for unwanted WWE stars ala WCW. AEW will let the talent themselves redefine who they can be.  I am sure AEW will be interested in anyone who can show the creativity needed to be something unique and different. 

Moxley is a great example of freedom working well. Or they could end up like Kenny Omega and be stuck up their own arses.

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

Even Tony Khan wouldn’t throw money at The Ascension to come in and book their own shit, surely.

Especially if they wanted to book a hair vs hair match.