Wimbledon 2019 Discussion Thread

David

1 hour ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I don't watch tennis but I'd just like to register my hatred for Steve Harvey. What a fucking dickhead.

He was the bees knees on Family Feud, we used to watch it endlessly when we were over there. Has he be me too'd or is it a general dislike?

Centre Court in 4k HDR really is spankingly good.  You can see every hair on a player's arm, if that's your thing.

Lots of seeds knocked out in the women's side, but the men's looks as stale as ever in some respects. I can't believe how little things have changed in a decade.

• Moderators
On 7/2/2019 at 5:52 PM, hallicks said:

He was the bees knees on Family Feud, we used to watch it endlessly when we were over there. Has he be me too'd or is it a general dislike?

Well, I mean he's always been a massively unfunny knob, whose comedy relies on the tiredest of cliches. I find his tv persona utterly intolerable, and as for the guy himself... I'll let you hear from him directly:

• Paid Members

Kyrgios winding up Nadal with an underarm serve is my crack. Brilliant stuff. I bet he's @Keith Houchen's favourite tennis player

Edit: his post match interview is also brilliant. "Oh yeah, I wanted to hit him square in the chest"

Edited by PunkStep