The Billie Kay Appreciation Thread

ThumpSquids

• Paid Members

The way Billie and Peyton leave the screen at 57 seconds into this really made me laugh. Everything before and after was fucking dreadful, with absolutely horrendous scripting that’s genuinely hard to watch, but that one moment was brilliant and I fully imagine they came up with it themselves. It’s the type of daft humour that only really shines through when funny people come up with small touches themselves. Santino was the same and did it all the time.

• Paid Members

Now THIS is a thread I can get behind! I like the IIconics and Billie is the Michaels of the duo. She's bloody great entertainment, a real gobby Aussie equivalent of an EastEnders character. And there's something very enticing about her...

2 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

I don't mind the Iiconics, Peyton moreso than Billie, but I absolutely detest both ladies' makeup jobs, Billie's makes her look like she has had a face lift at times when outside the ring she is drop dead gorgeous as shown below

http://i68.tinypic.com/snmb6s.jpg

That’s an old pic of the pair, I’m sure Peyton’s had her lips done since then. 

• Paid Members
On 6/23/2019 at 11:42 PM, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

I don't mind the Iiconics, Peyton moreso than Billie, but I absolutely detest both ladies' makeup jobs, Billie's makes her look like she has had a face lift at times when outside the ring she is drop dead gorgeous as shown below

http://i68.tinypic.com/snmb6s.jpg

That's a damn shame. Her makekup makes her look like a PS2-level Peyton Royce CAW.

[/hypocrisy]