All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Obviously it’ll apply to all MPs but Nadine Dorries is self isolating (as is another minister) and is getting full pay, not SSP. 

But that’s just part of the employment contract no? I get full pay if I have to self isolate for example but I don’t work for the government. It’s whatever policy your employer wants to pay

Indeed it is but I’m sure it’s scant comfort to a zero hours worker who has to choose between self isolation and putting food on the table. 

Im not saying it should be a race to the bottom, quite the opposite. I wish everyone had the best health protection. I also realise this sounds like some advice from the 80s about AIDS. 

26 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Indeed it is but I’m sure it’s scant comfort to a zero hours worker who has to choose between self isolation and putting food on the table. 

Im not saying it should be a race to the bottom, quite the opposite. I wish everyone had the best health protection. I also realise this sounds like some advice from the 80s about AIDS. 

I've just used the last 80 hours of my holidays for the 19-20 season. I won't get paid if I had to to self isolate, unless I were to use up holiday for the 20-21 fiscal year. I shouldn't have to use my supposed leisure time if I want to feel safe.

I know vigorous hand washing is supposed to help against this virus, but the Tories hand washing excuse to get out of this mess is fucking disgraceful.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

It's not the first time:

Viewpoint: Malcolm X, Smethwick and BME Politics | Discover Society

This wasn't placed by the Conservative Party itself but by the individual candidate, Peter Griffiths. Labour pushed the Tories to disown this MP, who actually won his seat on a swing in a Labour heartland. They didn't, with 25 of them even walking out of the Commons in protest.  

• Paid Members

I hate playing monopoly as well, but I usually just grin and bear it. I actually managed to win once. 

• 3 weeks later...