All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

My worry is they're going to turn this into an establishment vs the people narrative which has Bojo the clown storm a general election on nothing but 'I'm for the people, the liberal elite are fucking you' Cummings or someone will probably be sacked as the fall guy but Bojo will keep going. People are utterly blinded by Brexit at the moment rather than the actual point that no PM, whatever their politics, should have done what he did (and lied about)

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, Factotum said:

My worry is they're going to turn this into an establishment vs the people narrative which has Bojo the clown storm a general election on nothing but 'I'm for the people, the liberal elite are fucking you' Cummings or someone will probably be sacked as the fall guy but Bojo will keep going. People are utterly blinded by Brexit at the moment rather than the actual point that no PM, whatever their politics, should have done what he did (and lied about)

That’s totally what he will do. He’s already hinting at it. If they oust him or he resigns he will claim he fell on his sword.

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, Factotum said:

Corbyn is being pushed to no confidence him, but he will then refuse to resign. He'll encamp and use that narrative and a General Election will have to be called. 

I think he will go if he’s voted out and use that again as an example how he fought for the people and they outed him because of it. Also plays into him refusing to extend article 50 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, BrodyGraham said:

It says something about how dead inside we all are regarding this shit that after yesterday and then Johnson's absolute blinder of a one man comedy show at the UN, this thread hasn't been absolutely on fire.

It's too hard to keep up. The running order for the Commons today is:

* Hey, you illegally tried to shut down parliament. Why no resign?

* Did the PM diverted public money to his lady "friend"?

* Why didn't you bail out Thomas Cook?

* What else did you keep secret about how fucked-up no deal Brexit is?

* Update us about Iran, you know, where the PM directly caused a British woman's jail sentence to be increased.

* Do you really think we're going to close down next week so you can have your conference? Really?

* Hey, Mogg, what's up tomorrow? Bring back the Domestic Violence bill that would have been abandoned under your close Parliament trick?

1 minute ago, JNLister said:

It's too hard to keep up. The running order for the Commons today is:

* Hey, you illegally tried to shut down parliament. Why no resign?

* Did the PM diverted public money to his lady "friend"?

* Why didn't you bail out Thomas Cook?

* What else did you keep secret about how fucked-up no deal Brexit is?

* Update us about Iran, you know, where the PM directly caused a British woman's jail sentence to be increased.

* Do you really think we're going to close down next week so you can have your conference? Really?

* Hey, Mogg, what's up tomorrow? Bring back the Domestic Violence bill that would have been abandoned under your close Parliament trick?

That's half my point. It's getting so exhausting that I don't think I'll be able to take it in until I'm teaching myself and my daughter how to hunt with a bow because it's a required skill by then.

• Paid Members

If he wants Brexit done then he'd better get his arse to Europe and start negotiating a deal, and quick sharp so Mogg can get back to not having to be transparent about his hedge fund taxes. 

Cunts.