All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

The speaker resigns from their party once they are elected speaker and traditionally stand unopposed in subsequent elections. One person who has lost seven elections in an attempt to become an MP stood against him and the tories (who are cunts) were planning on standing against him this time around because he wouldn’t let them do what they wanted in the commons. 

His wife is new labour, and shags about. I think he may have a Benoit cupboard to get cucked in  

A rare oxymoron of a decent Cunt. Doubtful he will get the "usual" peerage from either side, but I think he'll be quite happy on the after dinner circuit and non-executive directorships that will come his way. I wonder if he has memoirs in the works too, now free from the trappings of Speaker.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Astro Hollywood said:

Shame there's not enough money floating around BritWres for some company to bring him as their Michael Buffer.

He'll probably get a Just Eat ad where he shouts "Order, order." Then a sequel with "Chicken on the boooooone."

The best moment was the three clerks desperately telling him he had to go. I don't know the procedure, but I wonder what would have happened had he refused? Would the commishes have carried on without him? Or would ignoring a royal command be treason?

Also, flying flamingo is my new go to insult.

They tried to stop him from leaving, which I think happened in 1649 or something. Think Ken Clarke was Health Minister.

Bercow was a weird bloke, but a good Speaker. The bullying claims obviously soured it, but how much of that was shenanigans from people wanting him out we'll never know. The Tories have been trying to get him out for years.

Yeah, reports say it was in homage to something involving Charles II. I wonder if Bercow will ever get the side eye from Black Rod out of his mind. As expected, the usual lot are claiming it was sexist/classist/ist ist against her and the whole thing was because she is the first Lady Usher.