The Wrestling Agency (looks like its the BWC with a different name)

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it makes anyone feel better I'm certain Mr Shane was another who got fleased by Mr Snake Roberts in his infamous 'crack' tour of the UK. 

I recall Jake telling me he'd worked with Shane and Shane needed alot of work. 

If he was trying to rinse £1000s outta guys like me I can only imagine what he wanted from guys in the business. 

It was nigh on 20 years ago but wasn't there some kind of issue where Roberts owed Shane money or training or something and was booked on a few shows for no pay which culminated in him basically getting rat arsed and embarrassing himself and finally when the 'Showstealer' had enough and confronted him Roberts insulted his mother or something and Shane gave him a hiding? 

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

If it makes anyone feel better I'm certain Mr Shane was another who got fleased by Mr Snake Roberts

I guess he learnt from the best......

....allegedly

hislop-clip.jpg

2 hours ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

It was nigh on 20 years ago but wasn't there some kind of issue where Roberts owed Shane money or training or something and was booked on a few shows for no pay which culminated in him basically getting rat arsed and embarrassing himself and finally when the 'Showstealer' had enough and confronted him Roberts insulted his mother or something and Shane gave him a hiding? 

This my version of what i remember about an interview with Ming the Merciless about the tour he did with Jake Roberts.

It was in Scotland and Shane & Roberts were in a van with other wrestlers doing a few shows North of the Border. Roberts was pissed up and being unbearable for the entire duration of the tour. Roberts had a massive drunken argument with Shane backstage & started crying & refused to do the final show, unless Shane apologised to him. For the sake of the show, Shane apologised to Roberts, so Roberts went out & performed an awful match,but at least the punters got to see the Main Event that they paid for.

Once the show was over, Shane had no other reason to pacify Roberts & slapped him across the face, when another argument broke out in the van on the way home.

The insult in question went something like this: Jake Roberts to Alex Shane " I had a threesome & fucked your grandma, who dribbled onto your mum & that was how you were conceived".

I have quite a few Alex Shane horror stories, but if i told them, they would probably come back to haunt me.

I do consider him a conman, who REALLY exploits people's love of wrestling in a cynical underhanded way, for his own selfish gains.

Archived