The Wrestling Agency (looks like its the BWC with a different name)

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Was it Aviv Mayan? I seem to remember it being Ross Jordan. Or was it changed to a tag match involving them both- the pair of them VS Alex Shane and Hade Vansen perhaps?

Also, there was a show at Brent Town Hall where Steve Corino was a surprise unannounced participant, and I'm sure that was at the height of his feud with Alex Shane. Must've been a different show to this one.

I seem to remember the one where Jake no-showed also had a brilliant Steve Grey VS Mal Sanders match, which the crowd shat on. The same crowd that a few years later would've loved it after Chikara told them that style of wrestling was cool.

Pretty sure it was a tag match. They ran an angle where Jack Xavier was meant to be in it but for storyline reasons wasn't (can't remember why) and then his partner couldn't make it and we ended up with a whole new match. 

I seem to remember the WoS offer match being a great match in front of the wrong crowd. It probably didn't happen but in my mind somebody in the crowd asked about a football score during the match and the reply took the piss out of the ref's counting and all 3 men in the ring just looked at each other like they were wrestling in front of complete idiots. 

• Paid Members
On 4/28/2019 at 8:58 AM, PunkStep said:

Was it Aviv Mayan? I seem to remember it being Ross Jordan. Or was it changed to a tag match involving them both- the pair of them VS Alex Shane and Hade Vansen perhaps?

Also, there was a show at Brent Town Hall where Steve Corino was a surprise unannounced participant, and I'm sure that was at the height of his feud with Alex Shane. Must've been a different show to this one.

That was New Frontiers 2004, first live wrestling show I ever went too. Fond memories. 

On 4/28/2019 at 8:58 AM, PunkStep said:

I seem to remember the one where Jake no-showed also had a brilliant Steve Grey VS Mal Sanders match, which the crowd shat on. The same crowd that a few years later would've loved it after Chikara told them that style of wrestling was cool.

Carpe Diem 2004 - was at that as well. IIRC FWA only ever did two shows at Brent Town Hall.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

That reminds me Carbsy baby- Hotwired 2005 was uploaded onto that YouTube channel the other day. Check out the backstage interviewer.

Yeh, I remember it well. That was one of FWA's last shows of their original run. A shame, because it had that feelgood factor of the New Breed returning.

• Paid Members
On 4/25/2019 at 8:26 PM, Lord-Mountevans said:

The insult in question went something like this: Jake Roberts to Alex Shane " I had a threesome & fucked your grandma, who dribbled onto your mum & that was how you were conceived".

I'm not 6'6" and havent had a fight since school, but even a soft shite like me would find it hard not to lay a slap on Jake Roberts if he said that to me. What a loser old Jack The Snack is.