Mr_Danger Posted March 9, 2024 Posted March 9, 2024 I hope the Bloodline are all involved in night two because otherwise it means the chances of Seth swerving us all to form the Shit Shield will be more likely. Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted March 9, 2024 Posted March 9, 2024 49 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said: I bet you he does. I win, you have to stop watching AEW. You win, I'll give up the Cody bedspread. Whoa!!!! Shit just got REALLY interesting!! Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted March 9, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 9, 2024 28 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said: Whoa!!!! Shit just got REALLY interesting!! He just doesn’t want me to watch Cody win his first world title when he ends up back at AEW Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 9, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 9, 2024 2 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said: Sure, but you realise Cody isn’t winning right? 2 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said: I bet you he does. I win, you have to stop watching AEW. You win, I'll give up the Cody bedspread. I'm more interested in this development than anything Seth Rollins does. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 9, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 9, 2024 Think they would be well advised to turn Tiffany Stratton babyface as soon as possible because ain't nobody booing her. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted March 9, 2024 Posted March 9, 2024 Just now, Devon Malcolm said: Think they would be well advised to turn Tiffany Stratton babyface as soon as possible because ain't nobody booing her. I love the fact that some of her moves actually look good when I usually hate them for lacking in impact. Like the handspring or the moonsault. She's hit them pretty damn perfectly. Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted March 9, 2024 Posted March 9, 2024 1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said: I love the fact that some of her moves actually look good when I usually hate them for lacking in impact. Like the handspring or the moonsault. She's hit them pretty damn perfectly. She is definitely proof that 'the system' can work. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted March 9, 2024 Posted March 9, 2024 KSI doing the neck brace gimmick on social is perfection. Quote
OzExile Posted March 10, 2024 Posted March 10, 2024 Rollins' "Mr mid life crisis" line was great. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted March 10, 2024 Posted March 10, 2024 18 minutes ago, OzExile said: Rollins' "Mr mid life crisis" line was great. Would have been better if Rock didn't look so much more like a star compared to that tit. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 10, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 10, 2024 58 minutes ago, TheScarlettChad said: Would have been better if Rock didn't look so much more like a star compared to that tit. That waistcoat\shirt\whatever the fuck that was says midlife crisis much more than it does star. Quote
The Gaffer Posted March 10, 2024 Posted March 10, 2024 Yeah low hanging fruit here. There's nothing Rollins can ever actually do to be a bigger star than Rock. Quote
Chili Posted March 10, 2024 Posted March 10, 2024 I saw a pic with the big PRIME bottle on the mat. That a thing going forward or a one-off because fuck that either way. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted March 10, 2024 Posted March 10, 2024 4 minutes ago, Chili said: I saw a pic with the big PRIME bottle on the mat. That a thing going forward or a one-off because fuck that either way. It's a thing: https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaellore/2024/03/08/wwe-logan-pauls-prime-strike-largest-sponsorship-deal-in-wwe-history/ Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted March 10, 2024 Posted March 10, 2024 17 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said: KSI doing the neck brace gimmick on social is perfection. I love that a non-wrestling person takes the business seriously and keeps kayfabe better than almost every wrestler these days. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.