Movie Fighting with my family full trailer out feb

knightmare

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, CL Punk said:

The Guardian gave this a two star review which I thought was a bit harsh, it was never going to be a Oscar contender but it is a decent enough crowd pleaser and I did really enjoy the film when I saw it last week.

Yeah that’s a strange one. I thought it was fantastic. Got to be the best WWE Studios film by some way?

(erm, not that the competition is particularly fierce)

I went today with four wrestling fans and we gave the film a collective score of 9 out of 10 for entertainment.

You could not call the film a "classic" & if the story carried on, most people on here already know that Paige's story does go on a dark path, but i do not begrudge any of the Knight family any success that this film may bring. They are all proper grafters and their love of wrestling is there for all to see.

On 3/2/2019 at 2:29 PM, HarmonicGenerator said:

Evening Standard review was a proper odd one. Spent a strange amount of words on comparing the size of Florence Pugh and Paige’s thighs.

think they were trying to make a positive point. Saying Paige was skinny and has skinny legs yet they cast a girl with “chunky thighs” which I guess in 2019 means something. They just butchered the wording. 

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, Yakashi said:

think they were trying to make a positive point. Saying Paige was skinny and has skinny legs yet they cast a girl with “chunky thighs” which I guess in 2019 means something. They just butchered the wording. 

I honestly don't think that makes it any better. So the actress doesn't share the exact same body shape. Why is this being focused on. Essentially it is body shaming.

2 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I honestly don't think that makes it any better. So the actress doesn't share the exact same body shape. Why is this being focused on. Essentially it is body shaming.

Because it’s 2019. They’re basically saying they cast a fat girl (she’s not fat at all of course) to play a skinny girl and that’s great and progressive. When in actuality it’s more offernsive to say it than it would have been to cast a skinny girl in the first place. 

gone to number one in UK proud as, yes lots of paige dark side has not been shown but remember this was based on the 2014 documentary and also we have a seven year contract so its a possible fwmf 2 if needed thanks for the positive responses to the film 

• Awards Moderator

Saw it this morning, really enjoyed it; very charming and lots of fun, but balanced the tone really well with serious sequences. Represented wrestling very well too. I liked spotting people like Dave Mastiff and Jody Fleisch in the background, and was that a real Knight wrestling film-Zak in the cage?

7 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Saw it this morning, really enjoyed it; very charming and lots of fun, but balanced the tone really well with serious sequences. Represented wrestling very well too. I liked spotting people like Dave Mastiff and Jody Fleisch in the background, and was that a real Knight wrestling film-Zak in the cage?

zak was drug dealer roy was in cage 

Archived