Movie Fighting with my family full trailer out feb

knightmare

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, 5pints said:

"Who do you want to play you in the movie? Arnie? Stallone?"

"Get me.........Nick Frost!"

Trailer looks amazing. You must be chuffed? Also good call on getting Lena Headey as your missus.

LOL yea Nick Frost nails it very chuffed seen the whole movie very happy with it 

On 11/15/2018 at 12:56 PM, Chest Rockwell said:

Trailer gives away way too much. Not an issue for any of us, of course, as we know the story anyway.

Looks fun though. Will definitely be watching that.

there is still lots in there people wont know as it focuses on Zak too but i take your point 

• Paid Members

Vince Vaughn? That was unexpected.It looks really interesting. Nick Frost always puts in a shift. Lena Headey is a good turn.

• 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

My other half has no interest in wrestling but really wants to see this after watching the trailer so we’ll be going once it’s released!

see it couple of weeks ago really good dont have to like wrestling to like the movie which is good

• 5 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Sorry to bump an old thread, but seemed more appropriate than adding to a megathread. I went to the press screening of Fighting with my Family on Thursday night, and I must say it was actually very good! 

I don't often post my reviews on here (because they are rarely relevant and I worry they're not very good!) but it's here if you do feel like having a read.

Archived