Who wins and how?   

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone seen Khabib's Instagram feed today? Let's hope the Commission don't look at what he's been posting, as he's making it blatantly clear that he's not remorseful about what he did.

Posting images of him laughing and commenting "This is my face, when someone says that they didn't like my jump! And I tried so hard!"

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, David said:

Anyone seen Khabib's Instagram feed today? Let's hope the Commission don't look at what he's been posting, as he's making it blatantly clear that he's not remorseful about what he did.

Posting images of him laughing and commenting "This is my face, when someone says that they didn't like my jump! And I tried so hard!"

His account must've been hacked. He's an all-round good lad and wouldn't do that sort of thing.

Joking aside, just when you thought he couldn't get any more silly ...

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, David said:

It's as if he's intentionally provoking the commission. At least Conor had the sense to stay well away from social media after he dropped a bollock in New York.

Odd decision. Maybe he was serious about retiring ... he'd still have the option to fight in Russia, right?

1 minute ago, Chunk said:

Odd decision. Maybe he was serious about retiring ... he'd still have the option to fight in Russia, right?

Funny you should mention that, as I was thinking about that today. Would there be anything other than the UFC threatening legal action to stop him just fighting in Russia if he's suspended by Nevada?

He's clearly a big deal over there, isn't he? Imagine him showing up at that warlord guy's event with a UFC title belt? Like a bearded Madusa from back in the day on Nitro.

8 minutes ago, Chunk said:

Well I'd assume he has a contract with the UFC and that it would have a clause to prevent him fighting for another organisation.

Yeah, but if he's suspended and fucks off back to Russia to fight for Ramzan Kadyrov's promotion, for example, are the UFC really going to make moves to stop that happening?

38 minutes ago, David said:

Yeah, but if he's suspended and fucks off back to Russia to fight for Ramzan Kadyrov's promotion, for example, are the UFC really going to make moves to stop that happening?

Dana will give it the Johnny Big Potatoes saying he is going nowhere, then he'd announce they have "Come to an agreement to suit both parties".  Which means he got Suge Knighted on a hotel balcony.

Archived